Purified Rat Anti-Mouse Ig, λ1, λ2 & λ3 Light Chain
Clone R26-46 (RUO)
- Brand BD Pharmingen™
- Alternative Name Igl; Ig λ; Immunoglobulin lambda chain complex; Ig λ1/λ2/λ3
- Concentration 0.5 mg/ml
- Isotype Rat IgG2a, κ
- Reactivity Mouse (QC Testing)
ELISA (Routinely Tested)
- Immunogen Pooled Mouse Ig
- Entrez Gene ID 111519
- Storage Buffer Aqueous buffered solution containing ≤0.09% sodium azide.
- Regulatory Status RUO
Regulatory Status Legend
The R26-46 antibody reacts specifically with mouse Igs bearing λ1, λ2, or λ3 light chains. It does not react with κ light chain or heavy chain. Detection of surface immunoglobulin on Ig λ chain-secreting hybridoma cells has been demonstrated with R26-46 mAb.
Suggested Companion Products
Preparation and Storage
Store undiluted at 4°C.
The monoclonal antibody was purified from tissue culture supernatant or ascites by affinity chromatography.
- Since applications vary, each investigator should titrate the reagent to obtain optimal results.
- Caution: Sodium azide yields highly toxic hydrazoic acid under acidic conditions. Dilute azide compounds in running water before discarding to avoid accumulation of potentially explosive deposits in plumbing.
- Sodium azide is a reversible inhibitor of oxidative metabolism; therefore, antibody preparations containing this preservative agent must not be used in cell cultures nor injected into animals. Sodium azide may be removed by washing stained cells or plate-bound antibody or dialyzing soluble antibody in sodium azide-free buffer. Since endotoxin may also affect the results of functional studies, we recommend the NA/LE (No Azide/Low Endotoxin) antibody format, if available, for in vitro and in vivo use.
- Please refer to www.bdbiosciences.com/pharmingen/protocols for technical protocols.
For the sandwich mouse IgG1, G2a, G2b, G3, IgM, IgA, and IgE ELISA, Biotin Rat Anti-Mouse Ig, λ1, λ2, & λ3 Light Chain (Cat. No. 553433) cocktailed with Biotin Rat Anti-Mouse Ig, κ Light Chain (Cat. No. 559750) is optimal for detection with any of the following anti-mouse Ig isotype-specific mAbs: Purified Rat Anti-Mouse IgG1 (Cat. No. 553440); Purified Rat Anti-Mouse IgG2a (Cat. No. 553387); Purified Rat Anti-Mouse IgG2b (Cat. No. 553392); R40-82 [available by custom order]); Purified Rat Anti-Mouse IgM (Cat. No. 553435); Purified Rat Anti-Mouse IgA (Cat. No. 556969); Purified Rat Anti-Mouse IgE (Cat. No. 553413) for capture, respectively.