Purified NA/LE Mouse Anti-Human CD62P
Clone AK-4 (also known as AK4 or AK 4) (RUO)
- Brand BD Pharmingen™
- Alternative Name GMP-140; GMP140; LECAM3; P-selectin; PADGEM; PSEL; SELP
- Concentration 1.0 mg/ml
- Isotype Mouse BALB/c IgG1, κ
- Reactivity Human (QC Testing)
Flow cytometry (Routinely Tested)
- Immunogen Purified Human Platelet Membrane Glycoproteins
- Workshop No. VI P-44
- Storage Buffer No azide/low endotoxin: Aqueous buffered solution containing no preservative, 0.2µm sterile filtered. Endotoxin level is ≤0.01 EU/µg (≤0.001 ng/µg) of protein as determined by the LAL assay.
- Regulatory Status RUO
Regulatory Status Legend
The AK-4 monoclonal antibody specifically binds to CD62P. CD62P is a 140 kDa type I transmembrane glycoprotein that is also known as P-Selectin, Platelet activation-dependent granule membrane protein (PADGEM), or Granule membrane protein-140 (GMP-140). CD62P is expressed by megakaryocytes, activated platelets and activated endothelium. P-Selectin is stored in the α-granules of platelets and the Weibel-Palade bodies of endothelial cells, and is rapidly transported to the plasma membrane upon activation. P-Selectin is thought to mediate the initial adhesive interactions of neutrophils and monocytes with endothelium in inflammatory responses, and of activated platelets to neutrophils and monocytes in hemostasis.
Suggested Companion Products
|Resources & Tools|
|Spectrum Viewer||Panel Designer||Spectrum Viewer||Download TDS||Regulatory Document Website|
Preparation and Storage
Store undiluted at 4°C.
The monoclonal antibody was purified from tissue culture supernatant or ascites by affinity chromatography.
This preparation contains no preservatives, thus it should be handled under aseptic conditions.
- Since applications vary, each investigator should titrate the reagent to obtain optimal results.
- An isotype control should be used at the same concentration as the antibody of interest.
- Please refer to www.bdbiosciences.com/pharmingen/protocols for technical protocols.