FITC Mouse Anti-Human CD62L
Clone DREG-56 (RUO)
- Brand BD Pharmingen™
- Alternative Name SELL; L-selectin; LSEL; LAM-1; LECAM-1; LEU8; LNHR; MEL-14; PLNHR; TQ-1
- Vol. Per Test 20 µl
- Isotype Mouse IgG1, κ
- Reactivity Human (QC Testing)
Flow cytometry (Routinely Tested)
- Immunogen Supernatant from PMA-activated Human Peripheral Blood Leukocytes
- Workshop No. V S056
- Entrez Gene ID 6402
- Storage Buffer Aqueous buffered solution containing BSA and ≤0.09% sodium azide.
- Regulatory Status RUO
Regulatory Status Legend
The DREG-56 monoclonal antibody specifically binds to CD62L. CD62L is a 76-95 kDa glycoprotein that is also referred to as L-selectin or LECAM-1. CD62L is expressed on neutrophils, monocytes, T- and B-lymphocyte subsets and NK cells. The DREG-56 antibody recognizes the same antigen as LAM-1, and specifically inhibits >90% of binding of human lymphocytes to high endothelial venules (HEV) in frozen sections of peripheral, but not mucosal lymphoid tissue. It thus defines L-selectin as a human lymphocyte homing receptor for peripheral lymph node HEV.
This antibody is routinely tested by flow cytometric analysis. Other applications were tested at BD Biosciences Pharmingen during antibody development only or reported in the literature.
FITC, fluorescein isothiocyanate, is a fluorochrome with a molecular weight of 389 Da. FITC is sensitive to pH changes and photobleaching. Due to nearly identical excitation and emission properties but different spillover characteristics, FITC and Alexa Fluor® 488 cannot be used simultaneously. FITC is relatively dim and should be reserved for highly expressed markers whenever possible.
Suggested Companion Products
|Resources & Tools|
|Spectrum Viewer||Panel Designer||Spectrum Viewer||Download TDS||Regulatory Document Website|
Preparation and Storage
The monoclonal antibody was purified from tissue culture supernatant or ascites by affinity chromatography.
The antibody was conjugated with FITC under optimum conditions, and unreacted FITC was removed.
Store undiluted at 4°C and protected from prolonged exposure to light. Do not freeze.
- This reagent has been pre-diluted for use at the recommended Volume per Test. We typically use 1 × 10^6 cells in a 100-µl experimental sample (a test).
- Since applications vary, each investigator should titrate the reagent to obtain optimal results.
- Please refer to www.bdbiosciences.com/us/s/resources for technical protocols.
- For fluorochrome spectra and suitable instrument settings, please refer to our Multicolor Flow Cytometry web page at www.bdbiosciences.com/colors.
- Caution: Sodium azide yields highly toxic hydrazoic acid under acidic conditions. Dilute azide compounds in running water before discarding to avoid accumulation of potentially explosive deposits in plumbing.
- Source of all serum proteins is from USDA inspected abattoirs located in the United States.