PE Mouse Anti-Human CD70
Clone Ki-24 (RUO)
- Brand BD Pharmingen™
- Alternative Name CDw70; CD27 ligand; CD27-L; CD27L; CD27LG; Ki-24 antigen; TNFSF7
- Vol. Per Test 20 µl
- Isotype Mouse IgG3, κ
- Reactivity Human (QC Testing)
Flow cytometry (Routinely Tested)
- Immunogen Human L428 Cell Line
- Workshop No. III 166; IV A109
- Storage Buffer Aqueous buffered solution containing BSA and ≤0.09% sodium azide.
- Regulatory Status RUO
Regulatory Status Legend
The Ki-24 monoclonal antibody specifically binds to human CD70. CD70 is a type II transmembrane glycoprotein and member of the TNF Superfamily. CD70 is also known as Tumor necrosis factor ligand superfamily member 7 (TNFSF7), CD27 ligand (CD27-L, CD27L, CD27LG), and KI-24 antigen. The CD70 antigen immunoprecipitates as five bands (50, 70, 90, 100 and 160 kDa) under non-reducing conditions. CD70 is strongly expressed on Reed-Sternberg cells, some activated T or B cells and Epstein Barr Virus (EBV)-positive lymphoblastoid cell lines. CD70 plays roles in the activation, proliferation and differentiation of B cells and T cells including the enhanced production of cytotoxic T cells.
- Format PE
- Excitation Source Blue 488 nm,Green 532 nm,Yellow/Green 561 nm
- Excitation Max 496 nm
- Emission Max 578 nm
R-phycoerythrin (PE) is an accessory photosynthetic pigment found in red algae. It exists in vitro as a 240-kDa protein with 23 phycoerythrobilin chromophores per molecule. This makes PE one of the brightest fluorochromes for flow cytometry applications, but its photobleaching properties make it unsuitable for fluorescence microscopy.
Suggested Companion Products
|Resources & Tools|
|Spectrum Viewer||Panel Designer||Spectrum Viewer||Download TDS||Regulatory Document Website|
Preparation and Storage
Store undiluted at 4°C and protected from prolonged exposure to light. Do not freeze.
The monoclonal antibody was purified from tissue culture supernatant or ascites by affinity chromatography.
The antibody was conjugated with R-PE under optimum conditions, and unconjugated antibody and free PE were removed.
- This reagent has been pre-diluted for use at the recommended Volume per Test. We typically use 1 × 10^6 cells in a 100-µl experimental sample (a test).
- An isotype control should be used at the same concentration as the antibody of interest.
- Source of all serum proteins is from USDA inspected abattoirs located in the United States.
- Caution: Sodium azide yields highly toxic hydrazoic acid under acidic conditions. Dilute azide compounds in running water before discarding to avoid accumulation of potentially explosive deposits in plumbing.
- For fluorochrome spectra and suitable instrument settings, please refer to our Multicolor Flow Cytometry web page at www.bdbiosciences.com/colors.
- Please refer to http://regdocs.bd.com to access safety data sheets (SDS).
- Please refer to www.bdbiosciences.com/us/s/resources for technical protocols.