HRP Rat Anti-Mouse IgG2a
Clone R19-15 (RUO)
- Brand BD Pharmingen™
- Isotype Rat LOU, also known as Louvain, LOU/C, LOU/M IgG1, κ
- Reactivity Mouse (QC Testing)
ELISA (Routinely Tested)
- Immunogen Pooled BALB/c and C57BL/6 mouse Ig
- Entrez Gene ID 380793
- Storage Buffer Aqueous buffered solution containing BSA and ProClin™ 150 as preservative.
- Regulatory Status RUO
Regulatory Status Legend
The R19-15 antibody recognizes an epitope in the CH3 domain of mouse IgG2a, with strong reactivity to the Igh-I[a] allotype and weaker reactivity to Igh-I[b]. It does not react with other Ig isotypes. Molecular genetic analyses suggest that the Igh-I[b] allele, which encodes IgG2a[b], is derived from a locus found in several wild mouse subspecies, but not domestic mice, which encodes the IgG2c isotype.
Suggested Companion Products
|Resources & Tools|
|Spectrum Viewer||Panel Designer||Spectrum Viewer||Download TDS||Regulatory Document Website|
Preparation and Storage
Store undiluted at 4°C and protected from prolonged exposure to light. Do not freeze.
The monoclonal antibody was purified from tissue culture supernatant or ascites by affinity chromatography.
The antibody was conjugated with HRP under optimum conditions, and unconjugated antibody and free HRP were removed.
- Since applications vary, each investigator should titrate the reagent to obtain optimal results.
- ProClin is a trademark of Rohm and Haas Company.
- Source of all serum proteins is from USDA inspected abattoirs located in the United States.
- Please refer to www.bdbiosciences.com/pharmingen/protocols for technical protocols.
ELISA: For sandwich mouse IgG2a ELISA, HRP-conjugated R19-15 mAb is optimal for detection with purified anti-mouse IgG2a R11-89 mAb (Cat. No. 553446) for capture. Investigators are encouraged to titrate with a suggested starting dilution of 1:1000. This pair of anti-mouse IgG2a mAbs can effectively quantitate mouse IgG2a of these mouse Igh-C allotypes, in order of sensitivity from highest to lowest: e, a, j, and b.
Warning: HRP Rat Anti-Mouse IgG2a contains 0.004% (w/w) of a CMIT/MIT mixture (3:1), which is a mixture of: 5-chloro-2-methyl-4-isothiazolin-3-one [EC No 247-500-7] and 2-methyl-4-isothiazolin-3-one [EC No 220-239-6] (3:1).
May cause an allergic skin reaction.
Wear protective gloves / eye protection.
Wear protective clothing.
Avoid breathing mist/vapours/spray.
If skin irritation or rash occurs: Get medical advice/attention.
IF ON SKIN: Wash with plenty of water.
Dispose of contents/container in accordance with local/regional/national/international regulations.