Purified Rat Anti-Mouse IgG1
Clone A85-1 (RUO)
- Brand BD Pharmingen™
- Concentration 0.5 mg/ml
- Isotype Rat LOU, also known as Louvain, LOU/C, LOU/M IgG1, κ
- Reactivity Mouse (QC Testing)
ELISA (Routinely Tested)
Flow cytometry, Immunochemistry (Tested During Development)
- Immunogen Pooled Mouse IgG1
- Storage Buffer Aqueous buffered solution containing ≤0.09% sodium azide.
- Regulatory Status RUO
Regulatory Status Legend
The A85-1 antibody reacts specifically with mouse IgG1 of Igh-Ca and Igh-Cb haplotypes. It does not react with other Ig isotypes. Detection of surface immunoglobulin on B lymphoma cells has been demonstrated with the A85-1 monoclonal antibody. A suspension of pooled mouse IgG1 was used as the source of immunogen.
Suggested Companion Products
Preparation and Storage
Store undiluted at 4°C.
The monoclonal antibody was purified from tissue culture supernatant or ascites by affinity chromatography.
- Since applications vary, each investigator should titrate the reagent to obtain optimal results.
- Caution: Sodium azide yields highly toxic hydrazoic acid under acidic conditions. Dilute azide compounds in running water before discarding to avoid accumulation of potentially explosive deposits in plumbing.
- Please refer to www.bdbiosciences.com/pharmingen/protocols for technical protocols.
Immunofluorescent staining: For flow cytometric detection of intracytoplasmic IgG1, we recommend the directly conjugated clone, FITC-conjugated mAb A85-1 (Cat. No. 553443).
ELISA: For the sandwich mouse IgG1 ELISA, biotinylated A85-1 mAb (Cat. No. 553441) is optimal for detection with purified anti-mouse IgG1 A85-3 mAb (Cat. No. 553445) for capture.
IHC: For Immunohistochemical staining the Biotinylated clone A85-1 is recommended, Cat. No. 550331