- Brand BD Pharmingen™
ELISA (Routinely Tested)
- Storage Buffer Aqueous buffered solution containing BSA and ≤0.09% sodium azide.
- Regulatory Status RUO
Regulatory Status Legend
This reagent conjugate can be used as a detecting antibody in ELISA; a dilution of 1:1000 is recommended (1:500 if glycerol has been added). For immunohistochemical staining, we recommend the use of SAv-AKP in our special formulation for immunohistochemistry, Cat. No. 551008. SAv-AKP is a useful second-step reagent for labeling a biotinylated primary antibody for detection by ELISA (with an appropriate substrate system).
Suggested Companion Products
|Resources & Tools|
|Spectrum Viewer||Panel Designer||Spectrum Viewer||Download TDS||Regulatory Document Website|
Preparation and Storage
Store undiluted at 4°C and protected from prolonged exposure to light. Do not freeze.
Streptavidin was conjugated with dye under optimum conditions, and unconjugated Streptavidin and free dye were removed
For extended storage, we recommend the addition of an equal volume of glycerol, making a final concentration of 50% glycerol and reducing the concentration by 50%.
- Since applications vary, each investigator should titrate the reagent to obtain optimal results.
- For fluorochrome spectra and suitable instrument settings, please refer to our Multicolor Flow Cytometry web page at www.bdbiosciences.com/colors.
- Caution: Sodium azide yields highly toxic hydrazoic acid under acidic conditions. Dilute azide compounds in running water before discarding to avoid accumulation of potentially explosive deposits in plumbing.
- Source of all serum proteins is from USDA inspected abattoirs located in the United States.
- Please refer to http://regdocs.bd.com to access safety data sheets (SDS).
- Please refer to www.bdbiosciences.com/us/s/resources for technical protocols.