Purified Mouse Anti-Human CD19
Clone HIB19 (RUO)
- Brand BD Pharmingen™
- Concentration 0.5 mg/ml
- Isotype Mouse IgG1, κ
- Reactivity Human (QC Testing)
Flow cytometry (Routinely Tested)
Fluorescence microscopy, Immunohistochemistry-frozen (Tested During Development)
- Workshop No. V CD19.11
- Entrez Gene ID 930
- Storage Buffer Aqueous buffered solution containing ≤0.09% sodium azide.
- Regulatory Status RUO
Regulatory Status Legend
The HIB19 monoclonal antibody specifically binds to the 95 kDa type I transmembrane CD19 glycoprotein. CD19 is expressed during all stages of B-cell maturation and differentiation, except on plasma cells. CD19 is also present on follicular dendritic cells. It is not found on T cells or on normal granulocytes. CD19 is a signal transduction molecule that regulates B cell development, activation, proliferation and differentiation. It associates with the complement receptor 2 (CD21), TAPA-1 (CD81), Leu 13, and/or MHC class II to form a signal transduction complex on the surface of B cells. Anti-CD19 clone HIB19 partially blocks the binding of clone B43, another CD19-specific monoclonal antibody.
This antibody is routinely tested by flow cytometric analysis. Other applications were tested at BD Biosciences Pharmingen during antibody development only or reported in the literature.
Suggested Companion Products
Preparation and Storage
The monoclonal antibody was purified from tissue culture supernatant or ascites by affinity chromatography.
Store undiluted at 4°C.
- Since applications vary, each investigator should titrate the reagent to obtain optimal results.
- Please refer to www.bdbiosciences.com/pharmingen/protocols for technical protocols.
- Caution: Sodium azide yields highly toxic hydrazoic acid under acidic conditions. Dilute azide compounds in running water before discarding to avoid accumulation of potentially explosive deposits in plumbing.