Purified NA/LE Mouse IgG2b, κ Isotype Control
Clone MPC-11 (RUO)
- Brand BD Pharmingen™
- Concentration 1.0 mg/ml
- Isotype Mouse BALB/c IgG2b, κ
ELISA, Isotype control (Routinely Tested)
Functional assay, Blocking, (Co)-stimulation, Cytotoxicity (Tested During Development)
- Storage Buffer No azide/low endotoxin: Aqueous buffered solution containing no preservative, 0.2µm filtered. Endotoxin level is ≤0.01 ng/µg of protein.
- Regulatory Status RUO
Regulatory Status Legend
The MPC-11 antibody has unknown specificity. The MPC-11 cell line was adapted to continuous culture from the tranplantable Merwin Plasmacytoma-11, which was induced by intraperitoneal implantation of a Millipore diffusion chamber into a BALB/c mouse.
Preparation and Storage
Store undiluted at 4°C.
This preparation contains no preservatives, thus it should be handled under aseptic conditions.
The monoclonal antibody was purified from tissue culture supernatant or ascites by affinity chromatography.
- Since applications vary, each investigator should titrate the reagent to obtain optimal results.
- An isotype control should be used at the same concentration as the antibody of interest.
- Please refer to www.bdbiosciences.com/pharmingen/protocols for technical protocols.