PE Mouse Anti-Human CD335 (NKp46)
Clone 9E2/NKp46 (also known as 9-E2) (RUO)
- Brand BD Pharmingen™
- Alternative Name NCR1; NK-p46; hNKp46; LY94; Natural cytotoxicity triggering receptor 1
- Concentration Optimal
- Vol. Per Test 20 µl
- Isotype Mouse BALB/c IgG1, κ
- Reactivity Human (QC Testing)
Flow cytometry (Routinely Tested)
- Immunogen Human NKp46 Recombinant Protein
- Workshop No. VIII 80442
- Entrez Gene ID 9437
- Storage Buffer Aqueous buffered solution containing BSA and ≤0.09% sodium azide.
- Regulatory Status RUO
Regulatory Status Legend
The 9E2/Nkp46 monoclonal antibody specifically binds to CD335. CD335 is also known as the Natural killer cell p46-related protein (NKp46) and the Natural cytotoxicity triggering receptor 1 (NCR1). CD335 is a 46 kDa type I membrane glycoprotein that is expressed on resting and activated NK cells. Its extracellular region contains two C2-type, Ig-like domains. The transmembrane domain contains a positively charged amino acid (Arg) which could be involved in stabilizing the association with CD3ζ. Its intracellular region does not contain immunoreceptor tyrosine-based activating motifs (ITAM), but it is linked to intracytoplasmic transduction machinery by its association with CD3ζ and FcεRIγ adaptor proteins. CD335 along with NKp30 and NKp44 are referred to as natural cytotoxicity receptors (NCR). These receptors play very important roles in cells that kill virus-infected target cells, tumor cells and MHC-class I-unprotected cells.
- Format PE
- Excitation Source Blue 488 nm,Green 532 nm,Yellow/Green 561 nm
- Excitation Max 496 nm
- Emission Max 578 nm
R-phycoerythrin (PE) is an accessory photosynthetic pigment found in red algae. It exists in vitro as a 240-kDa protein with 23 phycoerythrobilin chromophores per molecule. This makes PE one of the brightest fluorochromes for flow cytometry applications, but its photobleaching properties make it unsuitable for fluorescence microscopy.
Suggested Companion Products
|Resources & Tools|
|Spectrum Viewer||Panel Designer||Spectrum Viewer||Download TDS||Regulatory Document Website|
Preparation and Storage
Store undiluted at 4°C and protected from prolonged exposure to light. Do not freeze.
The monoclonal antibody was purified from tissue culture supernatant or ascites by affinity chromatography.
The antibody was conjugated with R-PE under optimum conditions, and unconjugated antibody and free PE were removed.
- This reagent has been pre-diluted for use at the recommended Volume per Test. We typically use 1 × 10^6 cells in a 100-µl experimental sample (a test).
- Please refer to www.bdbiosciences.com/pharmingen/protocols for technical protocols.
- For fluorochrome spectra and suitable instrument settings, please refer to our Multicolor Flow Cytometry web page at www.bdbiosciences.com/colors.
- Caution: Sodium azide yields highly toxic hydrazoic acid under acidic conditions. Dilute azide compounds in running water before discarding to avoid accumulation of potentially explosive deposits in plumbing.
- Source of all serum proteins is from USDA inspected abattoirs located in the United States.
- An isotype control should be used at the same concentration as the antibody of interest.