BV510 Mouse Anti-Human CD200
Clone MRC OX-104 (RUO)
- Brand BD Horizon™
- Alternative Name OX-2; MOX1; MOX2 ; My033
- Vol. Per Test 5 µl
- Isotype Mouse IgG1, κ
- Reactivity Human (QC Testing)
Flow cytometry (Routinely Tested)
- Immunogen Human CD200 Recombinant Protein
- Workshop No. VII 70655; IX 40
- Entrez Gene ID 4345
- Storage Buffer Aqueous buffered solution containing BSA and ≤0.09% sodium azide.
- Regulatory Status RUO
Regulatory Status Legend
The MRC OX-104 monoclonal antibody specifically binds to CD200. CD200 is a 40-45 kDa type 1 transmembrane glycoprotein and is also referred to as OX2. CD200 is a member of the immunoglobulin superfamily of proteins. It contains two Ig domains, a single transmembrane region and a short cytoplasmic tail. CD200 is expressed on some dendritic cell subsets, and resting and activated T- and B-cells, but not on NK cells, monocytes, granulocytes, or platelets. It has been found on a subset of CD34+ progenitor cells. Interaction of CD200 with its receptor on macrophages induces a downregulation of macrophage activity in a variety of tissues, suggesting a regulatory function.
The antibody was conjugated to BD Horizon™ BV510 which is part of the BD Horizon™ Brilliant Violet™ family of dyes. With an Ex Max of 405-nm and Em Max at 510-nm, BD Horizon™ BV510 can be excited by the violet laser and detected in the BD Horizon™ V500 (525/50-nm) filter set. BD Horizon™ BV510 conjugates are useful for the detection of dim markers off the violet laser.
BV510 is a polymer-based dye that is brighter than BD Horizon V500. Due to similar excitation and emission properties, BD Horizon BV510 and BD Horizon V500 cannot be used simultaneously.
Suggested Companion Products
|Resources & Tools|
|Spectrum Viewer||Panel Designer||Spectrum Viewer||Download TDS||Regulatory Document Website|
Preparation and Storage
Store undiluted at 4°C and protected from prolonged exposure to light. Do not freeze.
The monoclonal antibody was purified from tissue culture supernatant or ascites by affinity chromatography.
The antibody was conjugated with BD Horizon™ BV510 under optimum conditions, and unconjugated antibody and free BD Horizon™ BV510 were removed.
- This reagent has been pre-diluted for use at the recommended Volume per Test. We typically use 1 × 10^6 cells in a 100-µl experimental sample (a test).
- Source of all serum proteins is from USDA inspected abattoirs located in the United States.
- An isotype control should be used at the same concentration as the antibody of interest.
- Please refer to www.bdbiosciences.com/pharmingen/protocols for technical protocols.
- Caution: Sodium azide yields highly toxic hydrazoic acid under acidic conditions. Dilute azide compounds in running water before discarding to avoid accumulation of potentially explosive deposits in plumbing.
- For fluorochrome spectra and suitable instrument settings, please refer to our Multicolor Flow Cytometry web page at www.bdbiosciences.com/colors.
- Brilliant Violet™ 510 is a trademark of Sirigen.