FITC Mouse Anti-Human CD70
Clone Ki-24 (RUO)
- Brand BD Pharmingen™
- Alternative Name CDw70; CD27 ligand; CD27-L; CD27L; CD27LG; Ki-24 antigen; TNFSF7
- Vol. Per Test 20 µl
- Isotype Mouse IgG3, κ
- Reactivity Human (QC Testing)
Flow cytometry (Routinely Tested)
- Immunogen Human L428 Cell Line
- Workshop No. III 166; IV A109
- Storage Buffer Aqueous buffered solution containing BSA and ≤0.09% sodium azide.
- Regulatory Status RUO
Regulatory Status Legend
The Ki-24 monoclonal antibody specifically binds to human CD70. CD70 is a type II transmembrane glycoprotein and member of the TNF Superfamily. CD70 is also known as Tumor necrosis factor ligand superfamily member 7 (TNFSF7), CD27 ligand (CD27-L, CD27L, CD27LG), and KI-24 antigen. The CD70 antigen immunoprecipitates as five bands (50, 70, 90, 100 and 160 kDa) under non-reducing conditions. CD70 is strongly expressed on Reed-Sternberg cells, some activated T or B cells and Epstein Barr Virus (EBV)-positive lymphoblastoid cell lines. CD70 plays roles in the activation, proliferation and differentiation of B cells and T cells including the enhanced production of cytotoxic T cells.
FITC, fluorescein isothiocyanate, is a fluorochrome with a molecular weight of 389 Da. FITC is sensitive to pH changes and photobleaching. Due to nearly identical excitation and emission properties but different spillover characteristics, FITC and Alexa Fluor® 488 cannot be used simultaneously. FITC is relatively dim and should be reserved for highly expressed markers whenever possible.
Suggested Companion Products
|Resources & Tools|
|Spectrum Viewer||Panel Designer||Spectrum Viewer||Download TDS||Regulatory Document Website|
Preparation and Storage
Store undiluted at 4°C and protected from prolonged exposure to light. Do not freeze.
The monoclonal antibody was purified from tissue culture supernatant or ascites by affinity chromatography.
The antibody was conjugated with FITC under optimum conditions, and unreacted FITC was removed.
- This reagent has been pre-diluted for use at the recommended Volume per Test. We typically use 1 × 10^6 cells in a 100-µl experimental sample (a test).
- An isotype control should be used at the same concentration as the antibody of interest.
- Source of all serum proteins is from USDA inspected abattoirs located in the United States.
- Caution: Sodium azide yields highly toxic hydrazoic acid under acidic conditions. Dilute azide compounds in running water before discarding to avoid accumulation of potentially explosive deposits in plumbing.
- For fluorochrome spectra and suitable instrument settings, please refer to our Multicolor Flow Cytometry web page at www.bdbiosciences.com/colors.
- Please refer to www.bdbiosciences.com/pharmingen/protocols for technical protocols.