ENABLING GREATER EXPERIMENTAL POWER WITH AN EXTENSIVE PORTFOLIO OF TRUSTED REAGENTS. Building and balancing a multicolor flow cytometry panel can be difficult. BD Horizon Brilliant™ Ultraviolet (BUV) polymer dyes provide increased options of available formats per specificity. This allows you to spread the dyes over more spectral space, which can enable greater flexibility and better data resolution in panel design.
THE DIFFERENCE OF BREAKING THROUGH BARRIERS WITH BRILLIANCE
Brilliant Resolution: BD Horizon Brilliant™ unique polymer dyes were developed from pioneering polymer dye technology. These unique dyes are brighter than conventional dyes, with an equivalent background to better discriminate dim populations–a breakthrough in the field.Learn More
Reduced Spread and Compensation: Managing spillover between reagents can be one of the more difficult elements of multicolor panel design. BUV reagents allow researchers to spread markers over more lasers and spectral space, which can reduce spillover and spread into other channels, resulting in better resolution.
Panel Design Flexibility: The family of BUV reagents provides more choice for multicolor flow cytometry, making multicolor panel design easier. No matter the complexity of your panel, using these dyes with other fluorochromes enables the detection of more fluorescence parameters from a single sample.
- BD Research Reagents
- BD Horizon Brilliant™ Ultraviolet Reagents
- BD™ Optical Filters: Optimal Detection of BD Horizon Brilliant™ Polymer Conjugates
- Comprehensive Evaluation of Human Immune System Reconstitution in NSG™ and NSG™-SGM3 Mouse Models Toward the Development of a Novel ONCO-HU™ Xenograft Model
- Evaluating Expression Patterns of Multiple Inhibitory and Stimulatory Receptors on Natural Killer Cells Using Flow Cytometry Data Sheet
- Evaluating Expression Patterns of Multiple Inhibitory and Stimulatory Receptors on Natural Killer Cells Webinar
- Fluorochrome/Laser Reference Poster
- Multicolor Panels Designed for Optimal Resolution with the BD LSRFortessa™ X-20 Cell Analyzer
Class 1 Laser Product.
For Research Use Only. Not for use in diagnostic or therapeutic procedures.