This page has been recently translated and is available in French now.
SeqGeq™ v1.7 Software is a device-agnostic desktop bioinformatics platform designed for the analysis of single-cell experiments and developed by the makers of FlowJo™ Software. SeqGeq™ Software includes a wide suite of informatics features including: V(D)J analysis, Seurat clustering, Monocle trajectory inference and much more.
SeqGeq™ Software allows researchers to perform advanced analysis, data exploration and visualization with an easy-to-use drag-and-drop interface familiar to anyone who uses FlowJo™ Software. SeqGeq™ Software generates quality figures that are easily shared for publication and collaboration.
SeqGeq™ Software has an intuitive drag-and-drop interface and lets you:
- Easily import your scRNA-seq data from any platform
- Perform dimensionality reduction with tSNE, PCA and LDA
- Select populations of interest using intuitive gating tools
- Identify, compare and contrast differentially expressed genes
- Generate publication-ready figures using powerful visualization tools
Powerful tools help you dive deep into single-cell gene expression
- Differential expression analysis in volcano plots allows statistically rigorous exploration of up- and downregulated genes
- Gene set enrichment analysis—to define biological function and identify target genes of interest
- Quality control, which creates QC parameters used to remove outliers, debris and doublets
- More tools including those with which to map developmental trajectory, handle dropouts and categorical variables, and many more available as plugins on the FlowJo Exchange
Open-ended plugin architecture helps your research stay ahead of the curve.
Download and see the complete library of plugins available on the FlowJo Exchange!
The latest release of SeqGeq™ v1.7 Software
- This update contains several workflow improvements to streamline your analysis.
- Issues with the Save function have been fixed. This extends to the auto-save dialog created when closing a workspace. It should no longer be necessary to always use the Save As function and make successive versions or save excessive copies of .geqzip analysis files.
- Updated to run with Java 9.
- Single-cell heatmap data in Layouts is now cached so updates to heatmaps following their initial creation will be faster.