BD ACCURI C6 PLUS
Enhanced sensitivity, reliability and capability
- Highly sensitive: MESF <75 (FITC) and <50 (PE)
- Reliable instrument performance with automated QC
- Optional laser filters for expanded capability
- Volumetric counting and continuous sampling
Simplicity: easy to learn, use, maintain and teach
- Quick and easy instrument setup
- Intuitive software with automated functions
- Simplified workflow with BD quality reagents and kits
- Walkaway convenience with automated sample loader
Compact and transportable
- Small footprint for easy transportation between labs
- Allows researcher to go places and explore
Wide applications in areas such as immunology, cell and cancer biology, plant and microbiology, and education
- Cell cycle, apoptosis, proliferation, viability, signaling, DNA damage, DNA content
- BD Accuri™ flow cytometers have been cited in more than 7,500 Google Scholar publications*
* Search of “Accuri C6” on Google Scholar in March, 2017 returned >7,500 citations (excluding patents).
The BD Accuri CSampler Plus automation accessory
For walkaway convenience, the optional BD CSampler Plus accessory offers reliable and easy-to-use automation. The system supports 48- and 96-well plates and deep-well plates, and is also supplied with a 24-tube rack for standard 12 x 75-mm tubes. They are processed directly in the BD Accuri C6 Plus cytometer, saving time. The BD CSampler Plus adds a minimal footprint to the BD Accuri C6 Plus, about three feet square for the pair, keeping your benchtop free for other uses.
All reagents and kits are compatible with both the BD Accuri C6 Plus and BD Accuri C6 flow cytometer systems. Platforms referred to as "BD Accuri" represent both the BD Accuri C6 Plus and BD Accuri C6. Data was generated on either the BD Accuri C6 Plus or the BD Accuri C6 as indicated in figure legends.