This page has been recently translated and is available in French now.
FlowJo™ Software is your partner and committed to take your research to new heights.
FlowJo™ Software enables single-cell flow cytometry analysis that helps unlock your data insights with accessible features for immunophenotyping, cell cycle, proliferation, kinetics studies, quantitative population comparison, plate screening assays and more.
With an intuitive interface, specialized analysis platforms and open-ended plugin architecture, FlowJo™️ Software provides a rich analysis environment that is easy to use, versatile and extensible.
- Analyzes any .fcs file from any cytometer
- Features intuitive drag-and-drop analysis
- Includes tools with which to analyze high-parameter data
- Allows experiment-based analysis
- Provides publication-quality graphics
- Has plugin architecture that allows for new tools to be released often
The FlowJo™ Software workspace is a powerful statistical environment that is used for immunophenotyping, cell cycle, proliferation, kinetics studies, quantitative population comparison or plate screening assays.
Easily continue your analysis workflow with built-in BD FACSDiva™ Software integration. BD FACSDiva™ Software experiments can now be imported directly into FlowJo™ Software, which can also export FACSDiva™ Software templates.
Open-ended plugin architecture helps your research stay ahead of the curve. FlowJo™ Software offers easy plugin installation that brings ongoing informatics innovation to your data visualizations.
Our developers work with the brightest minds in the industry to cultivate these cutting-edge resources. Current offerings include but are not limited to:
Download and see the complete library of plugins available on the FlowJo Exchange!
With FlowJo Portal you can ditch the Dongle and access your analysis with your own username and password.
With FlowJo Portal you can ditch the Dongle and access your analysis with your own username and password. With a FlowJo Portal annual subscription license to FlowJo™ Software, you get:
- Automatic access to new version releases
- The ability to sign in to FlowJo™ Software on any computer with internet connectivity
- One account to access FlowJo™ and SeqGeq™ Software licenses
The latest release of FlowJo™ v10.8 Software
- Improved calculation speed on large workspaces
- Spectral compensation matrix normalization aligned with spectral compensation in BD FACSDiva™ Software
- Added functionality in direct opening of .jo files
- Additional minor improvements and fixes