PE Mouse Anti-Human CD109
Clone TEA 2/16 (RUO)
- Brand BD Pharmingen™
- Alternative Name CPAMD7; 8A3; E123; 7D1; p180; r150; Gov platelet alloantigens
- Vol. Per Test 20 µl
- Isotype Mouse IgG1, κ
- Reactivity Human (QC Testing)
Flow cytometry (Routinely Tested)
- Workshop No. VI E079
- Storage Buffer Aqueous buffered solution containing BSA and ≤0.09% sodium azide.
- Regulatory Status RUO
Regulatory Status Legend
The TEA 2/16 monoclonal antibody specifically recognizes CD109 which is also known as C3 and PZP-like alpha-2-macroglobulin domain-containing protein 7 (CPAMD7), Gov platelet alloantigens, or 150 kDa TGF-beta-1-binding protein. CD109 is a 150-170 kDa glycosylphosphatidylinositol (GPI)-linked glycoprotein expressed on activated T cells, myeloid progenitor (CD34+) and mature myeloid lineage cells (monocytes, granulocytes, platelets), but not on CD34+ lymphoid progenitor cells. CD109 is also expressed on vein and artery endothelial cells. The expression of CD109 is upregulated on PHA-stimulated T cells. CD109 is reportedly expressed on long-term adult bone marrow cultured cells, where it is co-expressed with CD34 and CD90. Its biological role in hematopoiesis has not been fully elucidated. It may play a role in the negative regulation of transforming growth factor beta receptor signaling.
- Format PE
- Excitation Source Blue 488 nm,Green 532 nm,Yellow/Green 561 nm
- Excitation Max 496 nm
- Emission Max 578 nm
R-phycoerythrin (PE) is an accessory photosynthetic pigment found in red algae. It exists in vitro as a 240-kDa protein with 23 phycoerythrobilin chromophores per molecule. This makes PE one of the brightest fluorochromes for flow cytometry applications, but its photobleaching properties make it unsuitable for fluorescence microscopy.
Suggested Companion Products
|Resources & Tools|
|Spectrum Viewer||Panel Designer||Spectrum Viewer||Download TDS||Regulatory Document Website|
Preparation and Storage
Store undiluted at 4°C and protected from prolonged exposure to light. Do not freeze.
The monoclonal antibody was purified from tissue culture supernatant or ascites by affinity chromatography.
The antibody was conjugated with R-PE under optimum conditions, and unconjugated antibody and free PE were removed.
- This reagent has been pre-diluted for use at the recommended Volume per Test. We typically use 1 × 10^6 cells in a 100-µl experimental sample (a test).
- An isotype control should be used at the same concentration as the antibody of interest.
- Source of all serum proteins is from USDA inspected abattoirs located in the United States.
- Caution: Sodium azide yields highly toxic hydrazoic acid under acidic conditions. Dilute azide compounds in running water before discarding to avoid accumulation of potentially explosive deposits in plumbing.
- For fluorochrome spectra and suitable instrument settings, please refer to our Multicolor Flow Cytometry web page at www.bdbiosciences.com/colors.
- Please refer to www.bdbiosciences.com/pharmingen/protocols for technical protocols.