PE Mouse Anti-Human CD62P
Clone AK-4 (also known as AK4 or AK 4) (RUO)
- Brand BD Pharmingen™
- Alternative Name GMP-140; GMP140; LECAM3; P-selectin; PADGEM; PSEL; SELP
- Vol. Per Test 20 µl
- Isotype Mouse BALB/c IgG1, κ
- Reactivity Human (QC Testing)
Flow cytometry (Routinely Tested)
- Immunogen Purified Human Platelet Membrane Glycoproteins
- Workshop No. VI P-44
- Storage Buffer Aqueous buffered solution containing BSA and ≤0.09% sodium azide.
- Regulatory Status RUO
Regulatory Status Legend
The AK-4 monoclonal antibody specifically binds to CD62P. CD62P is a 140 kDa type I transmembrane glycoprotein that is also known as P-Selectin, Platelet activation-dependent granule membrane protein (PADGEM), or Granule membrane protein-140 (GMP-140). CD62P is expressed by megakaryocytes, activated platelets and activated endothelium. P-Selectin is stored in the á-granules of platelets and the Weibel-Palade bodies of endothelial cells, and is rapidly transported to the plasma membrane upon activation. P-Selectin is thought to mediate the initial adhesive interactions of neutrophils and monocytes with endothelium in inflammatory responses, and of activated platelets to neutrophils and monocytes in hemostasis.
- Format PE
- Excitation Source Blue 488 nm,Green 532 nm,Yellow/Green 561 nm
- Excitation Max 496 nm
- Emission Max 578 nm
R-phycoerythrin (PE) is an accessory photosynthetic pigment found in red algae. It exists in vitro as a 240-kDa protein with 23 phycoerythrobilin chromophores per molecule. This makes PE one of the brightest fluorochromes for flow cytometry applications, but its photobleaching properties make it unsuitable for fluorescence microscopy.
Suggested Companion Products
|Resources & Tools|
|Spectrum Viewer||Panel Designer||Spectrum Viewer||Download TDS||Regulatory Document Website|
Preparation and Storage
Store undiluted at 4°C and protected from prolonged exposure to light. Do not freeze.
The monoclonal antibody was purified from tissue culture supernatant or ascites by affinity chromatography.
The antibody was conjugated with R-PE under optimum conditions, and unconjugated antibody and free PE were removed.
- This reagent has been pre-diluted for use at the recommended Volume per Test. We typically use 1 × 10^6 cells in a 100-µl experimental sample (a test).
- For fluorochrome spectra and suitable instrument settings, please refer to our Multicolor Flow Cytometry web page at www.bdbiosciences.com/colors.
- Caution: Sodium azide yields highly toxic hydrazoic acid under acidic conditions. Dilute azide compounds in running water before discarding to avoid accumulation of potentially explosive deposits in plumbing.
- Source of all serum proteins is from USDA inspected abattoirs located in the United States.
- Please refer to www.bdbiosciences.com/pharmingen/protocols for technical protocols.