Purified Mouse IgG1 κ Isotype Control
Clone MOPC-31C (RUO)
- Brand BD Pharmingen™
- Concentration 250 µg/ml
- Isotype Mouse BALB/c IgG1, κ
ELISA, Isotype control, Flow cytometry (Routinely Tested)
Immunohistochemistry-zinc-fixed, Immunohistochemistry-paraffin, Immunohistochemistry-formalin (antigen retrieval required), Immunohistochemistry-frozen (Tested During Development)
- Storage Buffer Aqueous buffered solution containing BSA, goat serum, and ≤0.09% sodium azide.
- Regulatory Status RUO
Regulatory Status Legend
The MOPC-31C antibody has unknown specificity. The transplantable plasmacytoma MOPC-31C was induced by intraperitoneal injection of mineral oils into BALB/c mice. It was adapted to continuous cell culture by alternate passage in animals.
Suggested Companion Products
Preparation and Storage
Store undiluted at 4°C.
The monoclonal antibody was purified from tissue culture supernatant or ascites by affinity chromatography.
- Since applications vary, each investigator should titrate the reagent to obtain optimal results.
- Caution: Sodium azide yields highly toxic hydrazoic acid under acidic conditions. Dilute azide compounds in running water before discarding to avoid accumulation of potentially explosive deposits in plumbing.
- Source of all serum proteins is from USDA inspected abattoirs located in the United States.
- This antibody has been developed for the immunohistochemistry application. However, a routine immunohistochemistry test is not performed on every lot. Researchers are encouraged to titrate the reagent for optimal performance.
- Please refer to www.bdbiosciences.com/pharmingen/protocols for technical protocols.
This antibody has been tested by ELISA and Flow cytometry to assure specificity and reactivity.
For immunohistochemical staining of acetone-fixed frozen sections or formalin-fixed paraffin sections, a dilution range of 1:12.5 - 1:50 is suggested.