PE Mouse Anti-Human Neuropilin-1 (CD304)
Clone U21-1283 (RUO)
- Brand BD Pharmingen™
- Alternative Name Neuropilin; NRP; NP1; Blood dendritic cell antigen 4; BDCA-4; VEGF165R
- Vol. Per Test 5 µl
- Isotype Mouse IgG2b, κ
- Reactivity Human (QC Testing)
Flow cytometry (Routinely Tested)
- Immunogen Recombinant Human Neuropilin-1
- Storage Buffer Aqueous buffered solution containing BSA and ≤0.09% sodium azide.
- Regulatory Status RUO
Regulatory Status Legend
The U21-1283 monoclonal antibody specifically recognizes Neuropilin-1 (NRP1), also known as CD304, Blood dendritic cell antigen 4 (BDCA4), and Vascular endothelial cell growth factor 165 receptor (VEGF165R). CD304 is a type I transmembrane glycoprotein involved in the development of the nervous and cardiovascular systems. It mediates the interaction, growth, survival, and migration of a variety of normal and tumor cells. CD304 is expressed on neurons, thymocytes, regulatory T cells, a subset of T follicular helper cells, dendritic cells, endothelial cells, and certain tumor cells. Neuropilin-1 has a very short cytoplasmic domain and interacts with various coreceptors to form ligand-binding, signal-transducing receptor complexes. CD304 complexes with Plexin-A family members to bind chemorepellent Class 3 Semaphorins and guide neuronal axon growth. It also functions as a coreceptor with VEGFR2/CD309 to stimulate angiogenesis in response to VEGF165. CD304 mediates the interactions between some T cells and dendritic cells.
- Format PE
- Excitation Source Blue 488 nm,Green 532 nm,Yellow/Green 561 nm
- Excitation Max 496 nm
- Emission Max 578 nm
R-phycoerythrin (PE) is an accessory photosynthetic pigment found in red algae. It exists in vitro as a 240-kDa protein with 23 phycoerythrobilin chromophores per molecule. This makes PE one of the brightest fluorochromes for flow cytometry applications, but its photobleaching properties make it unsuitable for fluorescence microscopy.
Suggested Companion Products
Preparation and Storage
Store undiluted at 4°C and protected from prolonged exposure to light. Do not freeze.
The monoclonal antibody was purified from tissue culture supernatant or ascites by affinity chromatography.
The antibody was conjugated with R-PE under optimum conditions, and unconjugated antibody and free PE were removed.
- This reagent has been pre-diluted for use at the recommended Volume per Test. We typically use 1 × 10^6 cells in a 100-µl experimental sample (a test).
- Please refer to www.bdbiosciences.com/pharmingen/protocols for technical protocols.
- Caution: Sodium azide yields highly toxic hydrazoic acid under acidic conditions. Dilute azide compounds in running water before discarding to avoid accumulation of potentially explosive deposits in plumbing.
- For fluorochrome spectra and suitable instrument settings, please refer to our Multicolor Flow Cytometry web page at www.bdbiosciences.com/colors.
- Source of all serum proteins is from USDA inspected abattoirs located in the United States.
- An isotype control should be used at the same concentration as the antibody of interest.