Purified NA/LE Rat Anti-Mouse IL-4
Clone 11B11 (RUO)
- Brand BD Pharmingen™
- Alternative Name IL4: Interleukin-4; BSF-1; B-cell growth factor 1; BCGF-1
- Concentration 1.0 mg/ml
- Isotype Rat IgG1
- Reactivity Mouse (QC Testing)
ELISA (Routinely Tested)
Flow cytometry, Neutralization (Tested During Development)
Western blot (Reported)
- Immunogen Partially Purified Mouse IL-4
- Storage Buffer No azide/low endotoxin: Aqueous buffered solution containing no preservative, 0.2µm sterile filtered. Endotoxin level is ≤0.01 EU/µg (≤0.001 ng/µg) of protein as determined by the LAL assay.
- Regulatory Status RUO
Regulatory Status Legend
Interleukin-4 (IL-4) is a pleiotropic cytokine that has many roles, such as inducing the differentiation of naïve helper T cells (Th0 cells) to Th2 cells, stimulating activated B-cell and T-cell proliferation, and promoting immunoglobulin class switching to IgG1 and IgE in mouse B-cells. IL-4 is expressed by CD4 T-cells, mast cells, basophils and eosinophils. IL-4 was previously known as B-Cell Differentiation Factor (BCDF) or B-cell Stimulatory Factor (BSF1). The 11B11 monoclonal antibody specifically binds to mouse IL-4. The immunogen used to generate the 11B11 hybridoma was partially purified mouse IL-4 prepared from the supernatant of Phorbol 12-Myristate 13-Acetate (PMA)-stimulated EL-4 cells. The 11B11 antibody is reportedly a neutralizing antibody.
Suggested Companion Products
|Resources & Tools|
|Spectrum Viewer||Panel Designer||Spectrum Viewer||Download TDS||Regulatory Document Website|
Preparation and Storage
Store undiluted at 4°C.
The monoclonal antibody was purified from tissue culture supernatant or ascites by affinity chromatography.
This preparation contains no preservatives, thus it should be handled under aseptic conditions.
- Since applications vary, each investigator should titrate the reagent to obtain optimal results.
- Please refer to www.bdbiosciences.com/pharmingen/protocols for technical protocols.