Purified Rat Anti-Mouse CD195
Clone C34-3448 (RUO)
- Brand BD Pharmingen™
- Alternative Name Ccr5; chemokine (C-C) receptor 5; C-C CKR-5; CC-CKR-5; CCR-5; AM4-7
- Concentration 0.5 mg/ml
- Isotype Rat IgG2c, κ
- Reactivity Mouse (QC Testing)
Flow cytometry (Routinely Tested)
- Immunogen Mouse CCR5 aa. 9-30
- Storage Buffer Aqueous buffered solution containing ≤0.09% sodium azide.
- Regulatory Status RUO
Regulatory Status Legend
The C34-3448 monoclonal antibody specifically binds to CD195 which is also known as, C-C chemokine receptor type 5 (CCR5). CD195 is a seven transmembrane-spanning G-protein-coupled receptor that belongs to the β-chemokine receptor family. CD195 regulates lymphocyte chemotaxis activation and transendothelial migration during inflammation. It signals in response to at least three chemokines: CCL3/MIP-1α, CCL4/MIP-1β, and CCL5/RANTES. CD195 is expressed on macrophages and some T-lymphocytes.
Suggested Companion Products
Preparation and Storage
The monoclonal antibody was purified from tissue culture supernatant or ascites by affinity chromatography.
Store undiluted at 4°C.
- Since applications vary, each investigator should titrate the reagent to obtain optimal results.
- Please refer to www.bdbiosciences.com/pharmingen/protocols for technical protocols.
- Caution: Sodium azide yields highly toxic hydrazoic acid under acidic conditions. Dilute azide compounds in running water before discarding to avoid accumulation of potentially explosive deposits in plumbing.
Immunofluorescent Staining and Flow Cytometry Analysis: The purified C34-3448 antibody can be used for multicolor immunofluorescent staining and flow cytometric analysis to identify and enumerate CD195-expressing cells within mixed cell populations. For optimal immunofluorescent staining with flow cytometric analysis, the antibody should be titrated (≤0.25 µg mAb/million cells, see Figure above). For specific methodology, please visit the protocols section or chapter on intracellular staining in the Immune Function Handbook, both of which are posted on our web site, www.bdbiosciences.com.