Human IL-17A Standard
- Brand BD™ Cytometric Bead Array (CBA)
Flow cytometry/immunoassay (Routinely Tested)
- Storage Buffer Lyophilized in an aqueous buffered solution containing BSA and ProClin™ 150.
- Regulatory Status RUO
Regulatory Status Legend
The Human IL-17A Standard contains lyophilized recombinant Human Interleukin-17A (IL-17A) protein. When reconstituted, this product can be used as a standard control with the BD™ CBA Human IL-17A Flex Set (Cat. No. 560383). Please refer to the technical data sheet included with the BD™ CBA Human IL-17A Flex Set for further information.
Suggested Companion Products
Preparation and Storage
Store the lyophilized standard at 4°C prior to reconstitution.
A lyosphere from 1 vial of Human IL-17A Standard, when reconstituted in 4.0 mL Assay Diluent, approximates the CBA activity of Human IL-17A at a concentration of 2500 pg/mL. Following reconstitution, maintain the Human IL-17A at 4°C and use within 12 hours. Any unused reconstituted standard must be discarded after this period (do not store or reuse).
- ProClin is a trademark of Rohm and Haas Company.
- Source of all serum proteins is from USDA inspected abattoirs located in the United States.
- Please refer to www.bdbiosciences.com/pharmingen/protocols for technical protocols.
- Warning: CBA lyophilized standard contains 0.02% (w/w) and Detection Reagent (Part A) contains 0.002% (w/w) of a CMIT/MIT mixture (3:1), which is a mixture of: 5-chloro-2-methyl-4-isothiazolin-3-one [EC No 247-500-7] and 2-methyl-4-isothiazolin-3-one [EC No 220-239-6] (3:1). Hazard statement: May cause an allergic skin reaction. Precautionary statements: Contaminated work clothing should not be allowed out of the workplace. Wear protective gloves/eye/face protection. Wear protective clothing. Avoid breathing mist/vapours/spray. If skin irritation or rash occurs: Get medical advice/attention. IF ON SKIN: Wash with plenty of water. Take off contaminated clothing and wash it before reuse. Dispose of contents/container in accordance with local/regional/national/international regulations.