Biotin Mouse Anti-Mouse H-2K[d]
Clone SF1-1.1 (RUO)
- Brand BD Pharmingen™
- Concentration 0.5 mg/ml
- Isotype Mouse SJL IgG2a, κ
- Reactivity Mouse (QC Testing)
Flow cytometry (Routinely Tested)
Immunohistochemistry-frozen, ELISA (Reported)
Immunohistochemistry-formalin (antigen retrieval required) (Not Recommended)
- Immunogen BALB/c Mouse Cells
- Entrez Gene ID 14972
- Storage Buffer Aqueous buffered solution containing ≤0.09% sodium azide.
- Regulatory Status RUO
Regulatory Status Legend
The SF1-1.1 antibody reacts with the α3 domain of the H-2K[d] MHC class I alloantigen. Reactivity with other haplotypes (e.g, b, j, k, p, q, s, v) has not been observed. It has been reported that plate-bound SF1-1.1 mAb moderately enhances the apoptotic response of thymocytes to plate-bound 145-2C11 mAb (anti-mouse CD3e, Cat. No. 557306/553058).
This antibody is routinely tested by flow cytometric analysis. Other applications were tested at BD Biosciences Pharmingen during antibody development only or reported in the literature.
Suggested Companion Products
|Resources & Tools|
|Spectrum Viewer||Panel Designer||Spectrum Viewer||Download TDS||Regulatory Document Website|
Preparation and Storage
The monoclonal antibody was purified from tissue culture supernatant or ascites by affinity chromatography.
The antibody was conjugated with biotin under optimum conditions, and unreacted biotin was removed.
Store undiluted at 4°C and protected from prolonged exposure to light. Do not freeze.
- Since applications vary, each investigator should titrate the reagent to obtain optimal results.
- Please refer to www.bdbiosciences.com/pharmingen/protocols for technical protocols.
- Caution: Sodium azide yields highly toxic hydrazoic acid under acidic conditions. Dilute azide compounds in running water before discarding to avoid accumulation of potentially explosive deposits in plumbing.