HRP Rat Anti-Mouse IgM
Clone II/41 (RUO)
- Brand BD Pharmingen™
- Isotype Rat IgG2a, κ
- Reactivity Mouse (QC Testing)
ELISA Detection (Routinely Tested)
- Immunogen Not reported
- Entrez Gene ID 16019
- Storage Buffer Aqueous buffered solution containing BSA and ProClin™ 150 as preservative.
- Regulatory Status RUO
Regulatory Status Legend
The II/41 clone has been reported to react specifically with mouse IgM of Igh-C[a] and Igh-C[b] haplotypes. It has been reported not to react with other Ig isotypes. In addition, the II/41 clone has been reported not to stimulate B-cell proliferation.
Suggested Companion Products
Preparation and Storage
Store undiluted at 4°C and protected from prolonged exposure to light. Do not freeze.
The monoclonal antibody was purified from tissue culture supernatant or ascites by affinity chromatography.
The antibody was conjugated with HRP under optimum conditions, and unconjugated antibody and free HRP were removed.
- Since applications vary, each investigator should titrate the reagent to obtain optimal results.
- Please refer to www.bdbiosciences.com/pharmingen/protocols for technical protocols.
- Source of all serum proteins is from USDA inspected abattoirs located in the United States.
- ProClin is a trademark of Rohm and Haas Company.
ELISA: For detection of mouse IgM by sandwich ELISA, this antibody may be used as the detection antibody at a ~1:1000 dilution coupled with purified rat anti-mouse IgM antibody (clone R6-60.2) (Cat.No. 553405) as the capture antibody. Purified mouse IgM (Cat.No. 553472) may be used as the ELISA standard.
Warning: HRP Rat Anti-Mouse IgM contains 0.004% (w/w) of a CMIT/MIT mixture (3:1), which is a mixture of: 5-chloro-2-methyl-4-isothiazolin-3-one [EC No 247-500-7] and 2-methyl-4-isothiazolin-3-one [EC No 220-239-6] (3:1).
May cause an allergic skin reaction.
Wear protective gloves / eye protection.
Wear protective clothing.
Avoid breathing mist/vapours/spray.
If skin irritation or rash occurs: Get medical advice/attention.
IF ON SKIN: Wash with plenty of water.
Dispose of contents/container in accordance with local/regional/national/international regulations.