CD4 FITC/CD8 PE/CD3 PerCP with BD Trucount™ Tubes
Clone SK3 (also known as Leu3a) SK1 SK7 (also known as Leu-4) (IVD)
- Brand BD Tritest™
- Vol. Per Test 20 µL
- Reactivity Human (QC Testing)
Flow cytometry (Routinely Tested)
- Storage Buffer Buffered saline with 0.1% sodium azide.
- Regulatory Status IVD
Regulatory Status Legend
BD Tritest™ CD4 fluorescein isothiocyanate (FITC)/CD8 phycoerythrin (PE)/CD3 peridinin chlorophyll protein (PerCP) is a three-color direct immunofluorescence reagent used with BD Trucount™ absolute count tubes for identifying and determining absolute counts in cells/µL of mature human T lymphocytes (CD3+), helper/inducer (CD3+CD4++CD8+
|Specificity||Clone||Format||Isotype||Entrez Gene ID|
|CD4||SK3 (also known as Leu3a)||FITC||IgG1, κ||920|
|CD3||SK7 (also known as Leu-4)||PerCP||IgG1, κ||916|
Preparation and Storage
1. Store the reagent at 2–8°C. Do not use after the expiration date shown on the label.
2. Do not freeze the reagent or expose it to direct light during storage or incubation with cells. Keep the reagent vial dry.
3. Store BD Trucount tubes in their original foil pouch at 2–25°C. To avoid potential condensation, open the pouch only after it has reached room temperature and carefully reseal the pouch immediately after removing a tube. Examine the desiccant each time you open the pouch. If the desiccant has turned from blue to lavender, discard the remaining tubes. Use tubes within 1 hour after removal from the foil pouch and do not use beyond the expiration date indicated on the packaging.