PE Rat anti-Mouse CD150
Clone Q38-480 (RUO)
- Brand BD Pharmingen™
- Alternative Name SLAM; Slamf1; Signaling lymphocytic activation molecule family member 1
- Concentration 0.2 mg/ml
- Isotype Rat IgG2a, κ
- Reactivity Mouse (QC Testing)
Flow cytometry (Routinely Tested)
- Immunogen Mouse CD150 Recombinant Protein
- Entrez Gene ID 27218
- Storage Buffer Aqueous buffered solution containing ≤0.09% sodium azide.
- Regulatory Status RUO
Regulatory Status Legend
The Q38-480 monoclonal antibody specifically binds to mouse CD150, also known as SLAM (signaling lymphocyte activation molecule). CD150 is a type 1 transmembrane glycoprotein that is a member of the CD2 subfamily of the Ig superfamily. It is encoded by the Slamf1 (signaling lymphocytic activation molecule family member 1) gene. CD150 is differentially expressed on subsets of thymocytes, T and B lymphocytes, dendritic cells, macrophages, and endothelial cells. SLAM plays multiple roles in innate and adaptive immunity serving as an adhesion molecule and/or coreceptor. CD150-mediated costimulation of TCR-activated T cells reportedly results in the increased production of IFN-γ by Th1 cells and is required for IL-4 production by T follicular helper cells. CD150 also plays important roles in hematopoietic cell developmental pathways. CD150 is differentially expressed by self-renewing adult hematopoietic stem cells (HSC) whereas non-multipotent hematopoietic progenitor cells are CD150-. Utilizing additional cell surface markers, lineage-negative CD150+CD48-CD41- cell fractions are reported to be highly enriched for adult HSC.
- Format PE
- Excitation Source Blue 488 nm,Green 532 nm,Yellow/Green 561 nm
- Excitation Max 496 nm
- Emission Max 578 nm
R-phycoerythrin (PE) is an accessory photosynthetic pigment found in red algae. It exists in vitro as a 240-kDa protein with 23 phycoerythrobilin chromophores per molecule. This makes PE one of the brightest fluorochromes for flow cytometry applications, but its photobleaching properties make it unsuitable for fluorescence microscopy.
Suggested Companion Products
|Resources & Tools|
|Spectrum Viewer||Panel Designer||Spectrum Viewer||Download TDS||Regulatory Document Website|
Preparation and Storage
Store undiluted at 4°C and protected from prolonged exposure to light. Do not freeze.
The monoclonal antibody was purified from tissue culture supernatant or ascites by affinity chromatography.
The antibody was conjugated with R-PE under optimum conditions, and unconjugated antibody and free PE were removed.
- Since applications vary, each investigator should titrate the reagent to obtain optimal results.
- An isotype control should be used at the same concentration as the antibody of interest.
- Caution: Sodium azide yields highly toxic hydrazoic acid under acidic conditions. Dilute azide compounds in running water before discarding to avoid accumulation of potentially explosive deposits in plumbing.
- For fluorochrome spectra and suitable instrument settings, please refer to our Multicolor Flow Cytometry web page at www.bdbiosciences.com/colors.
- Cy is a trademark of GE Healthcare.
- Please refer to www.bdbiosciences.com/pharmingen/protocols for technical protocols.