Purified Mouse Anti-Human CD45RA
Clone 5H9 (RUO)
- Brand BD Pharmingen™
- Concentration 0.5 mg/ml
- Isotype Mouse IgG1, κ
- Reactivity Rhesus, Cynomolgus, Baboon (QC Testing)
Flow cytometry (Routinely Tested)
- Entrez Gene ID 5788
- Storage Buffer Aqueous buffered solution containing ≤0.09% sodium azide.
- Regulatory Status RUO
Regulatory Status Legend
The 5H9 monoclonal antibody specifically binds to the human form of the leukocyte common antigen (LCA), CD45RA. This clone also crossreacts with CD45RA expressed by peripheral blood lymphocytes, monocytes and some granulocytes from rhesus macaque, baboon, and cynomolgus monkeys. The observed frequency of CD45RA positive lymphocytes is higher in the non-human primate compared to what is seen with normal human donor lymphocytes.
This antibody is routinely tested by flow cytometric analysis. Other applications were tested at BD Biosciences Pharmingen during antibody development only or reported in the literature.
Suggested Companion Products
Preparation and Storage
The monoclonal antibody was purified from tissue culture supernatant or ascites by affinity chromatography.
Store undiluted at 4°C.
- Since applications vary, each investigator should titrate the reagent to obtain optimal results.
- Please refer to www.bdbiosciences.com/pharmingen/protocols for technical protocols.
- Caution: Sodium azide yields highly toxic hydrazoic acid under acidic conditions. Dilute azide compounds in running water before discarding to avoid accumulation of potentially explosive deposits in plumbing.