PE Mouse Anti-Human CD123
Clone 9F5 (RUO)
- Brand BD Pharmingen™
- Alternative Name IL3RA; IL-3RA; IL-3Rα; IL-3R-alpha; Interleukin-3 receptor subunit alpha
- Concentration 0.2 mg/ml
- Isotype Mouse BALB/c IgG1, κ
- Reactivity Human (QC Testing)
Flow cytometry (Routinely Tested)
- Immunogen Human IL-3Rα Transfected Cell Line
- Workshop No. VI C-67
- Entrez Gene ID 3563
- Storage Buffer Aqueous buffered solution containing ≤0.09% sodium azide.
- Regulatory Status RUO
Regulatory Status Legend
The 9F5 monoclonal antibody specifically binds to CD123. CD123 is the 70 kDa IL-3 receptor α chain (IL-3Rα) that associates with the 120-140 kDa β subunit (CD131/Common β-chain/βc) to form the functional IL-3 receptor complex. The βc chain is also shared with distinct α chain subunits to form the functional heterodimeric receptors for interleukins IL-5 and GM-CSF. IL-3Rα is expressed on a subset of peripheral blood dendritic cells, myeloid precursors, basophils, mast cells, macrophages, and megakaryocytes. Reports indicate that IL-3Rα is also expressed on lymphocytes. The IL-3R plays an important role in hematopoietic progenitor cell growth and differentiation. This antibody does not block binding of IL-3 to the IL-3 receptor.
- Format PE
- Excitation Source Blue 488 nm,Green 532 nm,Yellow/Green 561 nm
- Excitation Max 496 nm
- Emission Max 578 nm
R-phycoerythrin (PE) is an accessory photosynthetic pigment found in red algae. It exists in vitro as a 240-kDa protein with 23 phycoerythrobilin chromophores per molecule. This makes PE one of the brightest fluorochromes for flow cytometry applications, but its photobleaching properties make it unsuitable for fluorescence microscopy.
Suggested Companion Products
|Resources & Tools|
|Spectrum Viewer||Panel Designer||Spectrum Viewer||Download TDS||Regulatory Document Website|
Preparation and Storage
The monoclonal antibody was purified from tissue culture supernatant or ascites by affinity chromatography.
The antibody was conjugated with R-PE under optimum conditions, and unconjugated antibody and free PE were removed.
Store undiluted at 4°C and protected from prolonged exposure to light. Do not freeze.
- Since applications vary, each investigator should titrate the reagent to obtain optimal results.
- Please refer to www.bdbiosciences.com/pharmingen/protocols for technical protocols.
- Caution: Sodium azide yields highly toxic hydrazoic acid under acidic conditions. Dilute azide compounds in running water before discarding to avoid accumulation of potentially explosive deposits in plumbing.