PE-Cy™7 Mouse Anti-Human CD27
Clone M-T271 (RUO)
- Brand BD Pharmingen™
- Alternative Name TNFRSF7; TNF receptor superfamily, member 7; T14; Tp55; S152
- Vol. Per Test 5 µl
- Isotype Mouse BALB/c IgG1, κ
- Reactivity Human (QC Testing) Rhesus, Cynomolgus, Baboon (Tested in Development)
Flow cytometry (Routinely Tested)
- Immunogen Human T-CLL cells
- Workshop No. IV T187; V 5T CD27.03
- Entrez Gene ID 939
- Storage Buffer Aqueous buffered solution containing BSA and ≤0.09% sodium azide.
- Regulatory Status RUO
Regulatory Status Legend
The M-T271 monoclonal antibody specifically binds to CD27. CD27 presents as a type I transmembrane, disulphide-linked 110 kDa homodimer comprised of two polypeptide chains. The CD27 molecule is a lymphocyte-specific member of the TNF/NGF-R family, and is expressed on a subset of human thymocytes and on the majority of mature T lymphocytes, activated B cells and NK cells. CD27 is highly induced on T cells after TCR stimulation. CD27 binds to CD70 (also known as, CD27 ligand or CD27L) and may be involved in cellular interaction of T and B lymphocytes.
- Format PE-Cy™7
- Excitation Source Blue 488 nm,Green 532 nm,Yellow/Green 561 nm
- Excitation Max 496 nm
- Emission Max 785 nm
PE-Cy™7 is a tandem fluorochrome that combines PE and a cyanine dye. PE-Cy7 conjugated reagents are as bright as PE conjugates. PE-Cy7 is particularly sensitive to photo-induced degradation, resulting in loss of fluorescence and changes in fluorescence spillover. Extreme caution must be taken to avoid light exposure and prolonged exposure to paraformaldehyde fixative. Fixed cells should be analyzed within 4 hours of fixation in paraformaldehyde or transferred to a paraformaldehyde-free buffer for overnight storage.
Suggested Companion Products
Preparation and Storage
Store undiluted at 4°C and protected from prolonged exposure to light. Do not freeze.
The monoclonal antibody was purified from tissue culture supernatant or ascites by affinity chromatography.
The antibody was conjugated with PE-Cy7 under optimum conditions, and unconjugated antibody and free PE-Cy7 were removed.
- This reagent has been pre-diluted for use at the recommended Volume per Test. We typically use 1 × 10^6 cells in a 100-µl experimental sample (a test).
- An isotype control should be used at the same concentration as the antibody of interest.
- Source of all serum proteins is from USDA inspected abattoirs located in the United States.
- Caution: Sodium azide yields highly toxic hydrazoic acid under acidic conditions. Dilute azide compounds in running water before discarding to avoid accumulation of potentially explosive deposits in plumbing.
- Warning: Some APC-Cy7 and PE-Cy7 conjugates show changes in their emission spectrum with prolonged exposure to formaldehyde. If you are unable to analyze fixed samples within four hours, we recommend that you use BD™ Stabilizing Fixative (Cat. No. 338036).
- PE-Cy7 is a tandem fluorochrome composed of R-phycoerythrin (PE), which is excited by 488-nm light and serves as an energy donor, coupled to the cyanine dye Cy7, which acts as an energy acceptor and fluoresces maximally at 780 nm. PE-Cy7 tandem fluorochrome emission is collected in a detector for fluorescence wavelengths of 750 nm and higher. Although every effort is made to minimize the lot-to-lot variation in the efficiency of the fluorochrome energy transfer, differences in the residual emission from PE may be observed. Therefore, we recommend that individual compensation controls be performed for every PE-Cy7 conjugate. PE-Cy7 is optimized for use with a single argon ion laser emitting 488-nm light, and there is no significant overlap between PE-Cy7 and FITC emission spectra. When using dual-laser cytometers, which may directly excite both PE and Cy7, we recommend the use of cross-beam compensation during data acquisition or software compensation during data analysis.
- Please observe the following precautions: Absorption of visible light can significantly alter the energy transfer occurring in any tandem fluorochrome conjugate; therefore, we recommend that special precautions be taken (such as wrapping vials, tubes, or racks in aluminum foil) to prevent exposure of conjugated reagents, including cells stained with those reagents, to room illumination.
- For fluorochrome spectra and suitable instrument settings, please refer to our Multicolor Flow Cytometry web page at www.bdbiosciences.com/colors.
- Species cross-reactivity detected in product development may not have been confirmed on every format and/or application.
- Cy is a trademark of GE Healthcare.
- Please refer to www.bdbiosciences.com/us/s/resources for technical protocols.