Purified Mouse Anti-RIP2/RICK
Clone 25/RIG-G (RUO)
- Brand BD Transduction Laboratories™
- Concentration 250 µg/ml
- Isotype Mouse IgG1
- Reactivity Human (QC Testing) Rat, Dog (Tested in Development)
Western blot (Routinely Tested)
Immunofluorescence (Tested During Development)
- Immunogen Human RIG-G aa. 354-460
- Storage Buffer Aqueous buffered solution containing BSA, glycerol, and ≤0.09% sodium azide.
- Regulatory Status RUO
Regulatory Status Legend
Acute promyelocytic leukemia (APL) is characterized by the translocation of the retinoic acid receptor (RAR) gene on chromosome 17q21 with the promyelocytic leukemia (PML) gene on chromosome 15q22, resulting in t(15;17). The chimeric PML-RARα receptor protein retains essential functional domains encoded by the two genes. PML-RARα blocks cellular differentiation, thereby inducing leukemogenesis. All-trans-retinoic acid (ATRA) induces differentiation of APL cells. It is thought that ATRA promotes PML-RARα degredation which allows differentiation to progress. ATRA-induced differentiation of APL cells involves the coordinated regulation of many genes. NB4, a cell line derived from an APL patient, expresses RIG-G (Retinoic acid Induced Gene G) protein following treatment with ATRA or IFN-α. RIG-G displays strong homology to the protein products of the IFN-stimulated gene (ISG) family and contains multiple sites for post-translational modification. However, these sites remain to be fully characterized. Thus, RIG-G may be a component of ATRA and IFN signaling pathways that mediate cellular differentiation and the avoidance of leukemogenesis.
- Format Purified
Suggested Companion Products
Preparation and Storage
The monoclonal antibody was purified from tissue culture supernatant or ascites by affinity chromatography.
Store undiluted at -20°C.
- Since applications vary, each investigator should titrate the reagent to obtain optimal results.
- Please refer to www.bdbiosciences.com/pharmingen/protocols for technical protocols.
- Source of all serum proteins is from USDA inspected abattoirs located in the United States.
- Caution: Sodium azide yields highly toxic hydrazoic acid under acidic conditions. Dilute azide compounds in running water before discarding to avoid accumulation of potentially explosive deposits in plumbing.