BV711 Mouse Anti-Human CD27
Clone M-T271 (RUO)
- Brand BD Horizon™
- Alternative Name TNFRSF7; TNF receptor superfamily, member 7; T14; Tp55; S152
- Vol. Per Test 5 µl
- Isotype Mouse BALB/c IgG1, κ
- Reactivity Human (QC Testing) Rhesus, Cynomolgus, Baboon (Tested in Development)
Flow cytometry (Routinely Tested)
- Immunogen Human T-CLL cells
- Workshop No. IV T187; V 5T CD27.03
- Entrez Gene ID 939
- Storage Buffer Aqueous buffered solution containing BSA and ≤0.09% sodium azide.
- Regulatory Status RUO
Regulatory Status Legend
The M-T271 monoclonal antibody specifically binds to CD27. CD27 presents as a type I transmembrane, disulphide-linked 110 kDa homodimer comprised of two polypeptide chains. The CD27 molecule is a lymphocyte-specific member of the TNF/NGF-R family, and is expressed on a subset of human thymocytes and on the majority of mature T lymphocytes, activated B cells and NK cells. CD27 is highly induced on T cells after TCR stimulation. CD27 binds to CD70 (also known as, CD27 ligand or CD27L) and may be involved in cellular interaction of T and B lymphocytes.
The antibody was conjugated to BD Horizon BV711 which is part of the BD Horizon Brilliant™ Violet family of dyes. This dye is a tandem fluorochrome of BD Horizon BV421 with an Ex Max of 405-nm and an acceptor dye with an Em Max at 711-nm. BD Horizon BV711 can be excited by the violet laser and detected in a filter used to detect Cy™5.5 / Alexa Fluor® 700-like dyes (eg, 712/20-nm filter). Due to the excitation and emission characteristics of the acceptor dye, there may be moderate spillover into the Alexa Fluor® 700 and PerCP-Cy5.5 detectors. However, the spillover can be corrected through compensation as with any other dye combination.
BV711 is a tandem fluorochrome of BD Horizon BV421 and an acceptor dye with an emission maximum at 711 nm. This dye offers a very bright choice for the violet laser. Due to the excitation and emission characteristics of the acceptor dye, there may be moderate spillover into the Alexa Fluor® 700 and PerCP-Cy5.5 detectors. BV711 will also have moderate spillover into the BD Horizon Brilliant™ Violet 786 detector.
Suggested Companion Products
Preparation and Storage
Store undiluted at 4°C and protected from prolonged exposure to light. Do not freeze.
The monoclonal antibody was purified from tissue culture supernatant or ascites by affinity chromatography.
The antibody was conjugated with BD Horizon™ BV711 under optimum conditions, and unconjugated antibody and free BD Horizon™ BV711 were removed.
- This reagent has been pre-diluted for use at the recommended Volume per Test. We typically use 1 × 10^6 cells in a 100-µl experimental sample (a test).
- An isotype control should be used at the same concentration as the antibody of interest.
- Caution: Sodium azide yields highly toxic hydrazoic acid under acidic conditions. Dilute azide compounds in running water before discarding to avoid accumulation of potentially explosive deposits in plumbing.
- Source of all serum proteins is from USDA inspected abattoirs located in the United States.
- Species testing during development may have been performed with a different format of the same clone. Selected applications have been tested for cross-reactivity.
- Alexa Fluor® is a registered trademark of Molecular Probes, Inc., Eugene, OR.
- Cy is a trademark of Amersham Biosciences Limited.
- For fluorochrome spectra and suitable instrument settings, please refer to our Multicolor Flow Cytometry web page at www.bdbiosciences.com/colors.
- Please refer to www.bdbiosciences.com/pharmingen/protocols for technical protocols.