PE Rat Anti-Mouse CD155
Clone 3F1 (RUO)
- Brand BD Pharmingen™
- Alternative Name Poliovirus receptor; Pvr; Tumor-associated antigen 1; Taa1; Tage4; HVED
- Concentration 0.2 mg/ml
- Isotype Rat IgG2a, κ
- Reactivity Mouse (QC Testing)
Flow cytometry (Routinely Tested)
- Immunogen Mouse CD155 Recombinant Protein
- Entrez Gene ID 52118
- Storage Buffer Aqueous buffered solution containing ≤0.09% sodium azide.
- Regulatory Status RUO
Regulatory Status Legend
The 3F1 monoclonal antibody specifically binds to CD155, which is also known as Poliovirus receptor (Pvr) or Tumor-associated antigen 1 (Taa1). CD155 is a type I transmembrane glycoprotein that belongs to the Ig supergene family. CD155 is an adhesion receptor that binds to different ligands including nectin-3, CD96, CD226, TIGIT, and the extracellular matrix protein vitronectin. It is highly expressed on double positive thymocytes and variably expressed on mature thymocytes and T cells, including regulatory T cells and NKT cells. CD155 is also differentially expressed on subsets of B cells, plasma cells, dendritic cells, and monocytes. CD155 expression is upregulated by activated T cells, B cells, and dendritic cells. CD155 is involved in forming adherens junctions between adjacent epithelial or endothelial cells. CD155 plays roles in regulating cell growth, adhesion, motility, migration, and cell-mediated cytotoxicity. CD155-deficient mice exhibit impaired secondary humoral immune responses to orally administered antigens.
- Format PE
- Excitation Source Blue 488 nm,Green 532 nm,Yellow/Green 561 nm
- Excitation Max 496 nm
- Emission Max 578 nm
R-phycoerythrin (PE) is an accessory photosynthetic pigment found in red algae. It exists in vitro as a 240-kDa protein with 23 phycoerythrobilin chromophores per molecule. This makes PE one of the brightest fluorochromes for flow cytometry applications, but its photobleaching properties make it unsuitable for fluorescence microscopy.
Suggested Companion Products
|Resources & Tools|
|Spectrum Viewer||Panel Designer||Spectrum Viewer||Download TDS||Regulatory Document Website|
Preparation and Storage
Store undiluted at 4°C and protected from prolonged exposure to light. Do not freeze.
The monoclonal antibody was purified from tissue culture supernatant or ascites by affinity chromatography.
The antibody was conjugated with R-PE under optimum conditions, and unconjugated antibody and free PE were removed.
- Since applications vary, each investigator should titrate the reagent to obtain optimal results.
- Please refer to www.bdbiosciences.com/pharmingen/protocols for technical protocols.
- Caution: Sodium azide yields highly toxic hydrazoic acid under acidic conditions. Dilute azide compounds in running water before discarding to avoid accumulation of potentially explosive deposits in plumbing.
- For fluorochrome spectra and suitable instrument settings, please refer to our Multicolor Flow Cytometry web page at www.bdbiosciences.com/colors.
- An isotype control should be used at the same concentration as the antibody of interest.