BV786 Rat IgG2a, κ Isotype Control
Clone R35-95 (RUO)
- Brand BD Horizon™
- Alternative Name Rat IgG2a kappa Isotype Control
- Concentration 0.2 mg/ml
- Isotype Rat LOU, also known as Louvain, LOU/C, LOU/M IgG2a, κ
Isotype control, Flow cytometry (Routinely Tested)
- Immunogen Mouse Pooled Immunoglobulin
- Storage Buffer Aqueous buffered solution containing BSA and ≤0.09% sodium azide.
- Regulatory Status RUO
Regulatory Status Legend
The R35-95 hybridoma was generated by hybridization of Y3 myeloma cells with spleen cells from LOU rats immunized with mouse immunoglobulins. The R35-95 hybridoma produces rat IgG2a, κ immunoglobulin that has no measurable reactivity with mouse immunoglobulins. The R35-95 immunoglobulin was selected as an isotype control following screening for low background binding on a variety of mouse and human tissues.
The antibody was conjugated to BD Horizon BV786 which is part of the BD Horizon Brilliant™ Violet family of dyes. This dye is a tandem fluorochrome of BD Horizon BV421 with an Ex Max of 405-nm and an acceptor dye with an Em Max at 786-nm. BD Horizon BV786 can be excited by the violet laser and detected in a filter used to detect Cy™7-like dyes (eg, 780/60-nm filter).
BV786 is a tandem fluorochrome of BD Horizon BV421 and an acceptor dye with an emission maximum at 786 nm. BV786 offers a bright choice for the 6th detector off the violet laser.
Suggested Companion Products
Preparation and Storage
Store undiluted at 4°C and protected from prolonged exposure to light. Do not freeze.
The monoclonal antibody was purified from tissue culture supernatant or ascites by affinity chromatography.
The antibody was conjugated with BD Horizon™ BV786 under optimum conditions, and unconjugated antibody and free BD Horizon™ BV786 were removed.
- Since applications vary, each investigator should titrate the reagent to obtain optimal results.
- An isotype control should be used at the same concentration as the antibody of interest.
- Source of all serum proteins is from USDA inspected abattoirs located in the United States.
- Caution: Sodium azide yields highly toxic hydrazoic acid under acidic conditions. Dilute azide compounds in running water before discarding to avoid accumulation of potentially explosive deposits in plumbing.
- For fluorochrome spectra and suitable instrument settings, please refer to our Multicolor Flow Cytometry web page at www.bdbiosciences.com/colors.
- BD Horizon Brilliant Violet 786 is covered by one or more of the following US patents: 8,110,673; 8,158,444; 8,227,187; 8,455,613; 8,575,303; 8,354,239.
- BD Horizon Brilliant Stain Buffer is covered by one or more of the following US patents: 8,110,673; 8,158,444; 8,575,303; 8,354,239.
- Cy is a trademark of GE Healthcare.
- Please refer to www.bdbiosciences.com/pharmingen/protocols for technical protocols.
For optimal and reproducible results, BD Horizon Brilliant Stain Buffer should be used anytime two or more BD Horizon Brilliant dyes are used in the same experiment. Fluorescent dye interactions may cause staining artifacts which may affect data interpretation. The BD Horizon Brilliant Stain Buffer was designed to minimize these interactions. More information can be found in the Technical Data Sheet of the BD Horizon Brilliant Stain Buffer (Cat. No. 563794/566349) or the BD Horizon Brilliant Stain Buffer Plus (Cat. No. 566385).