APC-R700 Rat Anti-Mouse F4/80
Clone T45-2342 (RUO)
- Brand BD Horizon™
- Alternative Name Gpf480; F480; Emr1; Ly71; DD7A5-7; EGF-TM7; TM7LN3
- Concentration 0.2 mg/ml
- Isotype Rat WI, also known as Wistar (outbred) IgG2a, κ
- Reactivity Mouse (QC Testing)
Flow cytometry (Routinely Tested)
- Immunogen Mouse F4/80 Recombinant Protein
- Entrez Gene ID 13733
- Storage Buffer Aqueous buffered solution containing protein stabilizer and ≤0.09% sodium azide.
- Regulatory Status RUO
Regulatory Status Legend
The T45-2342 monoclonal antibody recognizes the mouse F4/80 antigen which is also known as EGF-like module-containing mucin-like hormone receptor-like 1 (EMR1). F4/80 is a 160 kDa glycoprotein that belongs to the EGF-TM7 family of seven-transmembrane spanning cell surface molecules. It is expressed on the surface of granulocytes and a wide range of mature tissue macrophages including, Kupffer cells, splenic red pulp macrophages, microglia, gut lamina propria macrophages, and Langerhans cells. F4/80 expression has also been reported on subpopulations of dendritic cells. F4/80 expression is heterogeneous and may be increased during inflammatory responses as observed in various mouse models of colitis, diabetes and brain injury.
This antibody was conjugated to BD Horizon APC-R700, which has been developed exclusively by BD Biosciences as a better alternative to Alexa Fluor® 700. APC-R700 excites and emits at similar wavelengths to Alexa Fluor® 700 yet exhibits significantly improved brightness. This dye can be excited by the red laser and detected with the same filter set as Alexa Fluor® (eg, 730/45-nm filter).
APC-R700 is a tandem fluorochrome that combines APC with R700, a proprietary organic dye. This dye has been developed exclusively by BD Biosciences as a brighter alternative to Alexa Fluor® 700. Due to similar excitation and emission properties, APC-R700 and Alexa Fluor® 700 cannot be used simultaneously.
Suggested Companion Products
|Resources & Tools|
|Spectrum Viewer||Panel Designer||Spectrum Viewer||Download TDS||Regulatory Document Website|
Preparation and Storage
Store undiluted at 4°C and protected from prolonged exposure to light. Do not freeze.
The monoclonal antibody was purified from tissue culture supernatant or ascites by affinity chromatography.
The antibody was conjugated with BD Horizon APC-R700 under optimum conditions, and unconjugated antibody and free BD Horizon APC-R700 were removed.
- Since applications vary, each investigator should titrate the reagent to obtain optimal results.
- An isotype control should be used at the same concentration as the antibody of interest.
- Caution: Sodium azide yields highly toxic hydrazoic acid under acidic conditions. Dilute azide compounds in running water before discarding to avoid accumulation of potentially explosive deposits in plumbing.
- Alexa Fluor® is a registered trademark of Molecular Probes, Inc., Eugene, OR.
- For fluorochrome spectra and suitable instrument settings, please refer to our Multicolor Flow Cytometry web page at www.bdbiosciences.com/colors.
- Please refer to www.bdbiosciences.com/us/s/resources for technical protocols.