APC-R700 Mouse Anti-Mouse TIGIT
Clone 1G9 (RUO)
- Brand BD Horizon™
- Alternative Name Tigit; Vstm3; T cell immunoreceptor with Ig and ITIM domains
- Concentration 0.2 mg/ml
- Isotype Mouse IgG1, κ
- Reactivity Mouse (QC Testing)
Flow cytometry (Routinely Tested)
- Immunogen Mouse TIGIT Recombinant Protein
- Entrez Gene ID 100043314
- Storage Buffer Aqueous buffered solution containing protein stabilizer and ≤0.09% sodium azide.
- Regulatory Status RUO
Regulatory Status Legend
The 1G9 monoclonal antibody specifically binds to T cell immunoreceptor with Ig and ITIM domains (TIGIT) which is also known as, V-set and transmembrane domain-containing protein 3 (Vstm3). TIGIT is a 26 kDa, type I transmembrane glycoprotein that belongs to the poliovirus receptor (PVR) family. TIGIT is expressed on activated and memory CD4+ T cells and CD8+ T cells, follicular T helper cells, regulatory T cells, and NK cells. Its ligands include the poliovirus receptor (PVR, aka, CD155), poliovirus receptor-related protein 2 (PVRL2, aka, CD112), and poliovirus receptor-related protein 3 (PVRL3, CD113). TIGIT functions as a negative regulator of T cell and NK cell responses including proliferation, cytotoxicity, and the production of proinflammatory cytokines. TIGIT-deficient mice are reportedly more susceptible to developing autoimmune diseases in certain model systems.
This antibody was conjugated to BD Horizon APC-R700, which has been developed exclusively by BD Biosciences as a better alternative to Alexa Fluor® 700. APC-R700 excites and emits at similar wavelengths to Alexa Fluor® 700 yet exhibits significantly improved brightness. This dye can be excited by the red laser and detected with the same filter set as Alexa Fluor® (eg, 730/45-nm filter).
APC-R700 is a tandem fluorochrome that combines APC with R700, a proprietary organic dye. This dye has been developed exclusively by BD Biosciences as a brighter alternative to Alexa Fluor® 700. Due to similar excitation and emission properties, APC-R700 and Alexa Fluor® 700 cannot be used simultaneously.
Suggested Companion Products
|Resources & Tools|
|Spectrum Viewer||Panel Designer||Spectrum Viewer||Download TDS||Regulatory Document Website|
Preparation and Storage
Store undiluted at 4°C and protected from prolonged exposure to light. Do not freeze.
The monoclonal antibody was purified from tissue culture supernatant or ascites by affinity chromatography.
The antibody was conjugated with BD Horizon APC-R700 under optimum conditions, and unconjugated antibody and free BD Horizon APC-R700 were removed.
- Since applications vary, each investigator should titrate the reagent to obtain optimal results.
- Please refer to www.bdbiosciences.com/pharmingen/protocols for technical protocols.
- Alexa Fluor® is a registered trademark of Molecular Probes, Inc., Eugene, OR.
- Caution: Sodium azide yields highly toxic hydrazoic acid under acidic conditions. Dilute azide compounds in running water before discarding to avoid accumulation of potentially explosive deposits in plumbing.
- For fluorochrome spectra and suitable instrument settings, please refer to our Multicolor Flow Cytometry web page at www.bdbiosciences.com/colors.
- An isotype control should be used at the same concentration as the antibody of interest.