Purified NA/LE Mouse Anti-Human CD206
Clone 19.2 (RUO)
- Brand BD Pharmingen™
- Alternative Name Macrophage mannose receptor; MMR; MRC1; CLEC13D
- Concentration 1.0 mg/ml
- Isotype Mouse IgG1, κ
- Reactivity Human (QC Testing)
Flow cytometry (Routinely Tested)
- Immunogen Human Placental Macrophage Mannose Receptor
- Workshop No. VII 70318
- Entrez Gene ID 4360
- Storage Buffer No azide/low endotoxin: Aqueous buffered solution containing no preservative, 0.2µm sterile filtered. Endotoxin level is ≤0.01 EU/µg (≤0.001 ng/µg) of protein as determined by the LAL assay.
- Regulatory Status RUO
Regulatory Status Legend
The 19.2 monoclonal antibody specifically binds to CD206 which is also known as the macrophage mannose receptor (MMR) or C-type lectin domain family 13 member D (CLEC13D). CD206 is a type I transmembrane glycoprotein of approximately 162 kDa which binds to glycoconjugates containing mannose, fucose, or N-acetylglucosamine. These carbohydrates are present on the surface of many microorganisms and enable the macrophage to bind to microorganisms through the MMR and internalize them during the process of phagocytosis. CD206 is expressed on human macrophages, endothelial cells, and cultured dendritic cells. It is not detected on resting monocytes. Mannose receptor expression is upregulated on peripheral blood mononuclear cells following 3 day incubation with GM-CSF.
Suggested Companion Products
|Resources & Tools|
|Spectrum Viewer||Panel Designer||Spectrum Viewer||Download TDS||Regulatory Document Website|
Preparation and Storage
Store undiluted at 4°C.
The monoclonal antibody was purified from tissue culture supernatant or ascites by affinity chromatography.
This preparation contains no preservatives, thus it should be handled under aseptic conditions.
- Since applications vary, each investigator should titrate the reagent to obtain optimal results.
- Please refer to www.bdbiosciences.com/pharmingen/protocols for technical protocols.