BV605 Mouse Anti-Human Neuropilin-1 (CD304)
Clone U21-1283 (RUO)
BD OptiBuild custom reagents make BD Horizon Brilliant™ dyes readily available across a wide selection of cell surface antibodies. Learn more about what makes BD OptiBuild reagents unique Learn more at bdbiosciences.com/go/optibuild
- Alternative Name Neuropilin; NRP; NP1; Blood dendritic cell antigen 4; BDCA-4; VEGF165R
- Concentration 0.2 mg/ml
- Isotype Mouse IgG2b, κ
- Reactivity Human (Tested in Development)
Flow cytometry (Qualified)
- Immunogen Recombinant Human Neuropilin-1
- Storage Buffer Aqueous buffered solution containing ≤0.09% sodium azide.
- Regulatory Status RUO
Regulatory Status Legend
The U21-1283 monoclonal antibody specifically recognizes Neuropilin-1 (NRP1), also known as CD304, Blood dendritic cell antigen 4 (BDCA4), and Vascular endothelial cell growth factor 165 receptor (VEGF165R). CD304 is a type I transmembrane glycoprotein involved in the development of the nervous and cardiovascular systems. It mediates the interaction, growth, survival, and migration of a variety of normal and tumor cells. CD304 is expressed on neurons, thymocytes, regulatory T cells, a subset of T follicular helper cells, dendritic cells, endothelial cells, and certain tumor cells. Neuropilin-1 has a very short cytoplasmic domain and interacts with various coreceptors to form ligand-binding, signal-transducing receptor complexes. CD304 complexes with Plexin-A family members to bind chemorepellent Class 3 Semaphorins and guide neuronal axon growth. It also functions as a coreceptor with VEGFR2/CD309 to stimulate angiogenesis in response to VEGF165. CD304 mediates the interactions between some T cells and dendritic cells.
This antibody is conjugated to BD Horizon™ BV605 which is part of the BD Horizon Brilliant™ Violet family of dyes. With an Ex Max of 407-nm and Em Max of 602-nm, BD Horizon BV605 can be excited by a violet laser and detected with a standard 610/20-nm filter set. BD Horizon BV605 is a tandem fluorochrome of BD Horizon BV421 and an acceptor dye with an Em max at 605-nm. Due to the excitation of the acceptor dye by the green (532 nm) and yellow-green (561 nm) lasers, there will be significant spillover into the PE and BD Horizon PE-CF594 detectors off the green or yellow-green lasers. BD Horizon BV605 conjugates are very bright, often exhibiting brightness equivalent to PE conjugates and can be used as a third color off of the violet laser.
BV605 is a tandem fluorochrome that combines BD Horizon BV421 and an acceptor dye with an Em max at 602-nm. These conjugates are very bright, often exhibiting similar brightness to equivalent PE conjugates. Due to the excitation of acceptor dye by the green (532-nm) and yellow-green (561-nm) lasers, there will be significant spillover into the PE and BD Horizon PE-CF594 detectors off the green or yellow-green lasers.
Suggested Companion Products
|Resources & Tools|
|Spectrum Viewer||Panel Designer||Spectrum Viewer||Regulatory Document Website||Download TDS|
Preparation and Storage
Store undiluted at 4°C and protected from prolonged exposure to light. Do not freeze.
The monoclonal antibody was purified from tissue culture supernatant or ascites by affinity chromatography.
The antibody was conjugated with BD Horizon BV605 under optimal conditions that minimize unconjugated dye and antibody.
- This antibody was developed for use in flow cytometry.
- The production process underwent stringent testing and validation to assure that it generates a high-quality conjugate with consistent performance and specific binding activity. However, verification testing has not been performed on all conjugate lots.
- Researchers should determine the optimal concentration of this reagent for their individual applications.
- An isotype control should be used at the same concentration as the antibody of interest.
- Caution: Sodium azide yields highly toxic hydrazoic acid under acidic conditions. Dilute azide compounds in running water before discarding to avoid accumulation of potentially explosive deposits in plumbing.
- For fluorochrome spectra and suitable instrument settings, please refer to our Multicolor Flow Cytometry web page at www.bdbiosciences.com/colors.
- Please refer to www.bdbiosciences.com/us/s/resources for technical protocols.
- BD Horizon Brilliant Stain Buffer is covered by one or more of the following US patents: 8,110,673; 8,158,444; 8,575,303; 8,354,239.
- BD Horizon Brilliant Violet 605 is covered by one or more of the following US patents: 8,110,673; 8,158,444; 8,227,187; 8,455,613; 8,575,303; 8,354,239.
For optimal and reproducible results, BD Horizon Brilliant Stain Buffer should be used anytime two or more BD Horizon Brilliant dyes (including BD OptiBuild Brilliant reagents) are used in the same experiment. Fluorescent dye interactions may cause staining artifacts which may affect data interpretation. The BD Horizon Brilliant Stain Buffer was designed to minimize these interactions. More information can be found in the Technical Data Sheet of the BD Horizon Brilliant Stain Buffer (Cat. No. 563794).