APC Mouse Anti-Human CD29
Clone MAR4 (RUO)
- Brand BD Pharmingen™
- Alternative Name ITGB1; Integrin beta-1; Integrin β1; FNRB; GPIIA; ITB1; MDF2; MSK12; VLA-4β
- Vol. Per Test 20 µl
- Isotype Mouse BALB/c IgG1, κ
- Reactivity Human (QC Testing) Rhesus, Cynomolgus, Baboon (Tested in Development)
Flow cytometry (Routinely Tested)
- Immunogen Purified Human α5β1 Fibronectin Receptor
- Workshop No. VI A093
- Entrez Gene ID 3688
- Storage Buffer Aqueous buffered solution containing BSA and ≤0.09% sodium azide.
- Regulatory Status RUO
Regulatory Status Legend
The MAR4 monoclonal antibody specifically binds to CD29. CD29 is a 130 kDa integrin β1 subunit that is expressed as a heterodimeric complex with one of six distinct α subunits, comprising the very late activation antigen (VLA) subfamily of adhesion receptors. The β1 subunit has a broad tissue distribution; it is expressed on lymphocytes, monocytes and weakly on granulocytes, but not on erythrocytes. These receptors are involved in a variety of cell-cell and cell-matrix interactions.
Allophycocyanin (APC), is an accessory photosynthetic pigment found in blue-green algae. Its molecular weight is approximately 105 kDa. APC has six phycocyanobilin chromophores per molecule, which makes it a very bright fluorochrome that is highly suitable for flow cytometry applications. Due to nearly identical excitation and emission properties but different spillover characteristics, APC and Alexa Fluor® 647 cannot be used simultaneously
Suggested Companion Products
Preparation and Storage
Store undiluted at 4°C and protected from prolonged exposure to light. Do not freeze.
The monoclonal antibody was purified from tissue culture supernatant or ascites by affinity chromatography.
The antibody was conjugated to APC under optimum conditions, and unconjugated antibody and free APC were removed.
- Caution: Sodium azide yields highly toxic hydrazoic acid under acidic conditions. Dilute azide compounds in running water before discarding to avoid accumulation of potentially explosive deposits in plumbing.
- Source of all serum proteins is from USDA inspected abattoirs located in the United States.
- This APC-conjugated reagent can be used in any flow cytometer equipped with a dye, HeNe, or red diode laser.
- Species testing during development may have been performed with a different format of the same clone. Selected applications have been tested for cross-reactivity.
- Please refer to www.bdbiosciences.com/pharmingen/protocols for technical protocols.