FITC Mouse Anti- BrdU Set
- Brand BD Pharmingen™
- Reactivity Human (QC Testing)
Flow cytometry, Intracellular staining (flow cytometry) (Routinely Tested)
- Regulatory Status RUO
Regulatory Status Legend
Reacts with bromodeoxyuridine (BrdU) incorporated in place of thymidine during the S-phase of cycling cells. This technique enables measurement of the frequency of DNA-synthesizing cells in studies of cell activation and proliferation.
Preparation and Storage
The monoclonal antibody was purified from tissue culture supernatant or ascites by affinity chromatography.
The antibody was conjugated with FITC under optimum conditions, and unreacted FITC was removed.
Store undiluted at 4°C and protected from prolonged exposure to light. Do not freeze.
- This reagent has been pre-diluted for use at the recommended Volume per Test. We typically use 1 × 10^6 cells in a 100-µl experimental sample (a test).
- This antibody has been optimized and preassayed with its matched isotype control to be used at the recommended volume of 20 ul/test. Titration of the reagents or substituting with other (non-matched) isotype control is NOT recommended.
- Since applications vary, each investigator should titrate the reagent to obtain optimal results.
- Please refer to www.bdbiosciences.com/pharmingen/protocols for technical protocols.
- Caution: Sodium azide yields highly toxic hydrazoic acid under acidic conditions. Dilute azide compounds in running water before discarding to avoid accumulation of potentially explosive deposits in plumbing.
- Source of all serum proteins is from USDA inspected abattoirs located in the United States.
Note: this product is routinely tested on fixed and permeabilized REH cell line with 70-80% cold ethanol. Please see the detail protocol at http://www.bdbiosciences.com/pharmingen/protocols/BrdU_Incorporation.shtml This product is NOT recommended to use with BrdU flow kits, e.g. Cat. No. 559619.