Purified Mouse Anti-Human CD107a
Clone H4A3 (RUO)
- Brand BD Pharmingen™
- Alternative Name LAMP1; LAMP-1; LAMPA; LGP120
- Concentration 0.5 mg/ml
- Isotype Mouse BALB/c IgG1, κ
- Reactivity Human (QC Testing)
Intracellular staining (flow cytometry) (Routinely Tested)
Fluorescence microscopy (Tested During Development)
- Immunogen Human Adult Adherent Peripheral Blood Cells
- Workshop No. V P008
- Entrez Gene ID 3916
- Storage Buffer Aqueous buffered solution containing ≤0.09% sodium azide.
- Regulatory Status RUO
Regulatory Status Legend
The H4A3 monoclonal antibody specifically binds to CD107a which is also known as Lysosomal-associated membrane protein 1 (LAMP-1). LAMP-1 is a ~110 kDa type I transmembrane protein that is heavily glycosylated and widely expressed by cells primarily on the luminal surface of their lysosomes. It is also expressed on the surface of activated platelets, activated lymphocytes, cytotoxic T cells and NK cells, and some tumor cell lines, including U937 and KG1a. LAMP-1 can serve as a ligand for E-selectin-mediated cell adhesion. LAMP-1 and LAMP-2 (CD107b) are carriers for poly-N-acetyllactosamines and are able to display sialyl Le[x] termini.
This antibody is routinely tested by flow cytometric analysis. Other applications were tested at BD Biosciences Pharmingen during antibody development only or reported in the literature.
Suggested Companion Products
Preparation and Storage
The monoclonal antibody was purified from tissue culture supernatant or ascites by affinity chromatography.
Store undiluted at 4°C.
- Since applications vary, each investigator should titrate the reagent to obtain optimal results.
- Please refer to www.bdbiosciences.com/us/s/resources for technical protocols.
- Caution: Sodium azide yields highly toxic hydrazoic acid under acidic conditions. Dilute azide compounds in running water before discarding to avoid accumulation of potentially explosive deposits in plumbing.
We routinely test this antibody on the fixed and permeabilized Jurkat cells by flow cytometry with Cytofix/Cytoperm (Cat. No. 554714) for fixation and permeabilization.