Biotin Rat Anti-Mouse IgM
Clone II/41 (RUO)
- Brand BD Pharmingen™
- Concentration 0.5 mg/ml
- Isotype Rat IgG2a, κ
- Reactivity Mouse (QC Testing)
ELISA Detection (Routinely Tested)
Flow cytometry (Tested During Development)
- Immunogen Not reported
- Entrez Gene ID 16019
- Storage Buffer Aqueous buffered solution containing ≤0.09% sodium azide.
- Regulatory Status RUO
Regulatory Status Legend
The II/41 clone has been reported to react specifically with mouse IgM of Igh-C[a] and Igh-C[b] haplotypes. It has been reported not to react with other Ig isotypes. In addition, the II/41 clone has been reported not to stimulate B-cell proliferation.
Suggested Companion Products
|Resources & Tools|
|Spectrum Viewer||Panel Designer||Spectrum Viewer||Download TDS||Regulatory Document Website|
Preparation and Storage
Store undiluted at 4°C and protected from prolonged exposure to light. Do not freeze.
The monoclonal antibody was purified from tissue culture supernatant or ascites by affinity chromatography.
The antibody was conjugated with biotin under optimum conditions, and unreacted biotin was removed.
- Since applications vary, each investigator should titrate the reagent to obtain optimal results.
- Please refer to www.bdbiosciences.com/pharmingen/protocols for technical protocols.
- Caution: Sodium azide yields highly toxic hydrazoic acid under acidic conditions. Dilute azide compounds in running water before discarding to avoid accumulation of potentially explosive deposits in plumbing.
Flow cytometry: For flow cytometric detection of intracytoplasmic IgM, FITC anti-mouse IgM (clone II/41) (Cat. No. 553437) is recommended.
ELISA: This antibody, coupled with avidin-HRP (Cat.No. 554058), may be used at ~2 µg/ml as the detection antibody for the detection of mouse IgM by indirect ELISA. For the detection of mouse IgM by sandwich ELISA, purified rat anti-mouse IgM (clone II/41) (Cat. No. 553435) is recommended for capture coupled with biotin-conjugated rat anti-mouse IgM (clone R6-60.2) (Cat. No. 553406) and avidin-HRP (Cat.No. 554058) for detection. Purified mouse IgM (Cat.No. 553472) may be used as the ELISA standard for either the indirect or sandwich ELISA.