Biotin Mouse Anti-Rat IgM
Clone G53-238 (RUO)
- Brand BD Pharmingen™
- Concentration 0.5 mg/ml
- Isotype Mouse IgG1, κ
- Reactivity Rat (QC Testing)
ELISA (Routinely Tested)
Flow cytometry (Tested During Development)
- Immunogen Pooled Rat Ig
- Storage Buffer Aqueous buffered solution containing ≤0.09% sodium azide.
- Regulatory Status RUO
Regulatory Status Legend
The G53-238 antibody reacts specifically with rat IgM monomers and pentamers. It does not react with other Ig isotypes. G53-238 antibody has not been shown to stimulate B-cell proliferation.
Suggested Companion Products
|Resources & Tools|
|Spectrum Viewer||Panel Designer||Spectrum Viewer||Download TDS||Regulatory Document Website|
Preparation and Storage
The monoclonal antibody was purified from tissue culture supernatant or ascites by affinity chromatography.
The antibody was conjugated with biotin under optimum conditions, and unreacted biotin was removed.
Store undiluted at 4°C and protected from prolonged exposure to light. Do not freeze.
- Since applications vary, each investigator should titrate the reagent to obtain optimal results.
- Please refer to www.bdbiosciences.com/pharmingen/protocols for technical protocols.
- Caution: Sodium azide yields highly toxic hydrazoic acid under acidic conditions. Dilute azide compounds in running water before discarding to avoid accumulation of potentially explosive deposits in plumbing.
For the sandwich rat IgM ELISA, biotinylated G53-238 mAb may be used for detection with purified G53-238 mAb (Cat. No. 553885) for capture. Biotinylated G53-238 mAb may be used as a primary or secondary reagent in immunofluorescent staining. For flow cytometric detection of intracytoplasmic IgM, we recommend FITC-conjugated G53-238 mAb (Cat. No. 553887). For immunohistochemical staining, we recommend the use of biotinylated G53-238 mAb in our special formulation for immunohistochemistry, Cat. No. 550330.