- Brand BD Simultest™
- Reactivity Human (QC Testing)
Flow cytometry (Routinely Tested)
- Regulatory Status IVD
Regulatory Status Legend
Becton Dickinson Simultest™ IMK-Lymphocyte is a two-color direct immunoﬂuorescence reagent kit for enumerating percentages of the following mature human leucocyte subsets in erythrocyte-lysed whole blood (LWB): T (CD3+) lymphocytes, B (CD19+) lymphocytes, helper/inducer T (CD3+CD4+) lymphocytes, suppressor/cytotoxic T (CD3+CD8+) lymphocytes, and natural killer (NK) (CD3–CD16+and/or CD56+) lymphocytes. The helper/suppressor T-lymphocyte ratio (CD3+CD4+/CD3+CD8+) can also be determined.
Contents: BD FACS™ Lysing Solution and 6 BD Simultest™ reagents:BD Leucogate™ (CD45 FITC / CD14 PE), Isotype Control (IgG1 FITC / IgG2a PE), CD3 FITC / CD19 PE, CD3 FITC / CD4 PE, CD3 FITC / CD8 PE, and CD3 FITC / CD16 PE + CD56 PE.
Preparation and Storage
1. For in vitro diagnostic use.
2. When stored at 2° to 8°C, antibody reagents are stable until the expiration date shown on the label. Do not use after the expiration date.
3. The antibody reagents should not be frozen or exposed to direct light during storage or during incubation with cells. Keep the reagent vial dry.
4. Incubation or centrifugation times or temperatures other than those speciﬁed can be a source of error.
5. For optimal results, stain blood samples within 6 hours of venipuncture.
6. Alteration in the appearance of any of the reagents, such as precipitation or discoloration, indicates instability or deterioration. In such cases, the reagent should not be used.
7. The antibody reagents contain sodium azide as a preservative; however, care should be taken to avoid microbial contamination, which can cause erroneous results.