Clone SK3 (also known as Leu3a) (ASR)
- Concentration 3.0 μg/mL
- Vol. Per Test 20 μL
- Isotype Mouse BALB/c IgG1, κ
- Reactivity Human (QC Testing)
Flow cytometry (Routinely Tested)
- Immunogen Human Peripheral Blood T Cells
- Workshop No. I T38; III T140,496
- Entrez Gene ID 920
- Storage Buffer Phosphate buffered saline with gelatin and 0.1% sodium azide.
- Regulatory Status ASR
Regulatory Status Legend
The CD4 antibody, clone SK3, is derived from the hybridization of mouse NS-1 myeloma cells with spleen cells from BALB/c mice immunized with human peripheral blood T lymphocytes.
The CD4 antibody recognizes a 55-kilodalton (kDa) glycoprotein that is present on T-helper/inducer lymphocytes and monocytes.
|Resources & Tools|
|Spectrum Viewer||Panel Designer||Spectrum Viewer||Download MSDS||Download TDS||Download TDS|
Preparation and Storage
Store vials at 2°C to 8°C. Conjugated forms should not be frozen. Protect from exposure to light. Each reagent is stable until the expiration date shown on the bottle label when stored as directed.