BD Rhapsody™ Single-Cell Analysis System
Analyze the expression of hundreds of genes across tens of thousands of single cells in parallel
The BD Rhapsody Single-Cell Analysis System proﬁles the gene expression of thousands of single cells, with predesigned or customized assays ﬂexible enough to meet any experimental need in an eﬃcient system that reduces experimentation time and sequencing costs.
Experience a total end-to-end system
Complete system, including reagents and analysis software that work together to meet your single-cell experiment needs.
Realize the potential of targeted assays
Targeted panels help lower experimental costs, helping you do more with less.
Improve experimental eﬃciency
Subsampling, targeted gene panels and archiving help preserve precious sample and increase assay sensitivity.
Use BD Bioinformatics to help guide your experiments from whole transcriptome amplification (WTA) data to a targeted custom panel for maximum cost savings and assay sensitivity.
Capture and isolate cells
The BD Rhapsody cartridge enables single-cell capture and indexing of cells and mRNA transcripts on magnetic beads.
Bypass PCR bias with molecular indexing
Patented technology assigns unique cell and molecular indices to generate more accurate transcript quantiﬁcation.
Choose or design a panel for your needs
Characterize novel and rare cell types using custom or predesigned targeted gene panels.
Analyze data like a pro
The BD Rhapsody system provides all the tools needed to analyze, visualize and understand your data.
- A Comprehensive Characterization of Regulatory T Cells Using BD Rhapsody™ Single-Cell Analysis System
- Assessing Obesity-induced Inflammation in Mice Through Single Cell Multiomics Analysis
- Exploring Tumor Heterogeneity of Chronic Lymphocytic Leukemia Using Single Cell Multiomics
- CLL Phenotyping with BD Rhapsody Targeted Panels and BD AbSeq Assays
- Single Cell Multiomics Analysis for Deep Characterization of Exhausted T Cells
- Single Cell Multiomics Analysis of Immune Cells in Obese Mice
- One Solution for Comprehensive Treg Characterization Via Single Cell Multiomic Analysis
- Single Cell Multiomic Analysis for the Resolution of Innate Lymphoid Cell Heterogeneity
- BD Rhapsody WTA Alpha
- Immune Response Targeted Panel (Human)
- Immune Response Targeted Panel (Mouse)
- Onco-BC Targeted Panel
- T-Cell Targeted Panel
- Counting Cells with the BD Rhapsody Single-Cell Analysis System
- BD Rhapsody Single-Cell Analysis System Post PCR1 Purification
- Capturing Single Cells with the BD Rhapsody Express Single-Cell Analysis System
- Performing Quality Control on the Final Sequencing Libraries
- Single-Cell Labeling with BD AbSeq and BD Single-Cell Multiplexing Kit
- BD Rhapsody Bioinformatics Pipeline
For Research Use Only. Not for use in diagnostic or therapeutic procedures.