Purified Mouse Anti-Vimentin Clone RV202 (RUO)
- BD Pharmingen™
- 0.5 mg/ml
- Mouse IgG1
- Human (QC Testing) Rat, Mouse, Hamster, Monkey, Dog, Chicken, Rabbit, Cow, Goat (Reported)
- Western blot (Routinely Tested)
Immunohistochemistry, Immunofluorescence, Electron microscopy (Reported)
- Purified Cow Lens Vimentin
- Storage Buffer
- Aqueous buffered solution containing ≤0.09% sodium azide.
- Regulatory Status
- For Research Use Only. Not for use in diagnostic or therapeutic procedures.
- RUO (GMP)
- For Research Use Only. Not for use in diagnostic or therapeutic procedures. Although not required, these products are manufactured in accordance with Good Manufacturing Practices.
- General Purpose Reagent
- For In Vitro Diagnostic Use.
- Analyte Specific Reagent. Analytical and performance characteristics are not established.
Regulatory Status Legend
Any use of products other than the permitted use without the express written authorization of Becton, Dickinson and Company is strictly prohibited.
- 50 µg
- Catalog No.
- List Price
- Your Price
- EA (1 Each)
RUO Certificate Required
This product requires a valid RUO certificate to purchase.
Intermediate filaments (IF) are a subset of cytoskeletal proteins which function to give overall structural integrity to the plasma membrane as well to organize cells into specific tissues. IF proteins can be divided into six major types based upon the similarity in sequence. Vimentin belongs to the type III category of IF proteins which are expressed in leukocytes, blood vessel endothelial cells, some epithelial cells, and mesenchymal cells. Vimentin is also expressed together with several other IF proteins during the early stages of development. Vimentin is exchanged for the tissue-specific intermediate filament type as differentiation proceeds. Vimentin migrates in SDS/PAGE as a ~57 kDa protein.
Suggested Companion Products
|611449||HeLa Cell Lysate RUO||500 µg||
|554002||HRP Goat Anti-Mouse Ig RUO||1 mL||
Preparation and Storage
- Since applications vary, each investigator should titrate the reagent to obtain optimal results.
- Please refer to www.bdbiosciences.com/pharmingen/protocols for technical protocols.
- Caution: Sodium azide yields highly toxic hydrazoic acid under acidic conditions. Dilute azide compounds in running water before discarding to avoid accumulation of potentially explosive deposits in plumbing.
NEW SHOPPING LIST