PE Mouse Anti-Human CD34 Clone 563 (RUO)
- BD Pharmingen™
- Alternative Name
- gp 105-120
- Vol. Per Test
- 20 µl
- Mouse IgG1, κ
- Human (QC Testing)
- Flow cytometry (Routinely Tested)
- Workshop No.
- V MA030
- Storage Buffer
- Aqueous buffered solution containing BSA and ≤0.09% sodium azide.
- Regulatory Status
- For Research Use Only. Not for use in diagnostic or therapeutic procedures.
- RUO (GMP)
- For Research Use Only. Not for use in diagnostic or therapeutic procedures. Although not required, these products are manufactured in accordance with Good Manufacturing Practices.
- General Purpose Reagent
- For In Vitro Diagnostic Use.
- Analyte Specific Reagent. Analytical and performance characteristics are not established.
Regulatory Status Legend
Any use of products other than the permitted use without the express written authorization of Becton, Dickinson and Company is strictly prohibited.
- 100 Tests
- Catalog No.
- List Price
- Your Price
- EA (1 Each)
RUO Certificate Required
This product requires a valid RUO certificate to purchase.
The 563 monoclonal antibody specifically binds to CD34. CD34 is a single-chain 105-120 kDa heavily O-glycosylated transmembrane glycoprotein expressed on hematopoietic progenitor cells, vascular endothelium and some tissue fibroblasts. The intracellular chain of the CD34 antigen is a target for phosphorylation by activated protein kinase C suggesting that CD34 may play a role in signal transduction. CD34 may play a role in adhesion of specific antigens to endothelium. Clone 563 belongs to the class III epitope; it is resistant to neuraminidase, chymopapain and glycoprotease. This antibody is able to block the binding of other CD34 mAbs like 581.
- Excitation Source
- Blue 488 nm,Green 532 nm,Yellow/Green 561 nm
- Excitation Max
- 496 nm
- Emission Max
- 578 nm
R-phycoerythrin (PE) is an accessory photosynthetic pigment found in red algae. It exists in vitro as a 240-kDa protein with 23 phycoerythrobilin chromophores per molecule. This makes PE one of the brightest fluorochromes for flow cytometry applications, but its photobleaching properties make it unsuitable for fluorescence microscopy.
Suggested Companion Products
|555749||PE Mouse IgG1, κ Isotype Control RUO||100 Tests||
|554656||Stain Buffer (FBS) RUO||500 mL||
Preparation and Storage
- This reagent has been pre-diluted for use at the recommended Volume per Test. We typically use 1 × 10^6 cells in a 100-µl experimental sample (a test).
- Source of all serum proteins is from USDA inspected abattoirs located in the United States.
- For fluorochrome spectra and suitable instrument settings, please refer to our Multicolor Flow Cytometry web page at www.bdbiosciences.com/colors.
- Caution: Sodium azide yields highly toxic hydrazoic acid under acidic conditions. Dilute azide compounds in running water before discarding to avoid accumulation of potentially explosive deposits in plumbing.
- Please refer to www.bdbiosciences.com/pharmingen/protocols for technical protocols.
NEW SHOPPING LIST