The compact BD FACSPresto™ System is a portable CD4 testing solution that offers a simple workflow with high precision and accuracy and ease of use. The system is designed to provide absolute and percentage results of CD4 T lymphocytes and total hemoglobin (Hb) concentration in whole blood samples. It increases and improves access to treatment and care for HIV patients by offering CD4 results from venous and capillary whole blood in 22 minutes.
Watch this video describing how the BD FACSPresto™ System helps in meeting the 90-90-90 target set by UNAIDS for tackling HIV.
Get more information from the BD FACSPresto™ System brochure.
The BD FACSPresto™ System is simple and easy to use and requires minimal training
- Simple, one-time setup
- Intuitive, language-independent graphical touchscreen interface
- On-board videos of key operations that provide a quick guide on start-up, testing workflow and result management
If you request a formal training, it can be provided remotely through a webinar or other platforms or through an on-site training by a BD Application Specialist. The hands-on training takes no more than 2 hours.
The BD FACSPresto™ System provides a simple workflow with high precision and accuracy for CD4 counting
- Finger stick or venipuncture draw
- Single-use disposable cartridge
- Incubation outside the device for high throughput
- 18 minutes incubation. Up to 4 minutes for reading, depending on the CD4 count in the sample
The BD FACSPresto™ System displays CD4 results on the instrument screen and enables easy storage and export
- Automatic display of results that are stored in the on-board database
- Results can be printed or exported to a USB flash drive
The fully integrated system provides CD4, %CD4 and hemoglobin concentration in a single test
- Built-in quality controls to check system accuracy. Comparable to external controls
- On-board reagent QC to check performance
- Expanded menu: CD4, %CD4 and Hb concentration in whole blood samples
Request a Quote
Please fill in the following information and we will get in touch with you regarding your query.
For In Vitro Diagnostic Use.