BV510 Mouse Anti-Human CD62L
Clone DREG-56 (RUO)
- Brand BD Horizon™
- Alternative Name SELL; L-selectin; LSEL; LAM-1; LECAM-1; LEU8; LNHR; MEL-14; PLNHR; TQ-1
- Vol. Per Test 5 µl
- Isotype Mouse IgG1, κ
- Reactivity Human (QC Testing)
Flow cytometry (Routinely Tested)
- Immunogen Supernatant from PMA-activated Human Peripheral Blood Leukocytes
- Workshop No. V S056
- Entrez Gene ID 6402
- Storage Buffer Aqueous buffered solution containing BSA and ≤0.09% sodium azide.
- Regulatory Status RUO
Regulatory Status Legend
The DREG-56 monoclonal antibody specifically binds to CD62L. CD62L is a 76-95 kDa glycoprotein that is also referred to as L-selectin or LECAM-1. CD62L is expressed on neutrophils, monocytes, T- and B-lymphocyte subsets and NK cells. The DREG-56 antibody recognizes the same antigen as LAM-1, and specifically inhibits >90% of binding of human lymphocytes to high endothelial venules (HEV) in frozen sections of peripheral, but not mucosal lymphoid tissue. It thus defines L-selectin as a human lymphocyte homing receptor for peripheral lymph node HEV.
The antibody was conjugated to BD Horizon™ BV510 which is part of the BD Horizon™ Brilliant Violet™ family of dyes. With an Ex Max of 405-nm and Em Max at 510-nm, BD Horizon™ BV510 can be excited by the violet laser and detected in the BD Horizon™ V500 (525/50-nm) filter set. BD Horizon™ BV510 conjugates are useful for the detection of dim markers off the violet laser.
BV510 is a polymer-based dye that is brighter than BD Horizon V500. Due to similar excitation and emission properties, BD Horizon BV510 and BD Horizon V500 cannot be used simultaneously.
Suggested Companion Products
Preparation and Storage
Store undiluted at 4°C and protected from prolonged exposure to light. Do not freeze.
The monoclonal antibody was purified from tissue culture supernatant or ascites by affinity chromatography.
The antibody was conjugated with BD Horizon™ BV510 under optimum conditions, and unconjugated antibody and free BD Horizon™ BV510 were removed.
- This reagent has been pre-diluted for use at the recommended Volume per Test. We typically use 1 × 10^6 cells in a 100-µl experimental sample (a test).
- Source of all serum proteins is from USDA inspected abattoirs located in the United States.
- An isotype control should be used at the same concentration as the antibody of interest.
- Please refer to www.bdbiosciences.com/pharmingen/protocols for technical protocols.
- Caution: Sodium azide yields highly toxic hydrazoic acid under acidic conditions. Dilute azide compounds in running water before discarding to avoid accumulation of potentially explosive deposits in plumbing.
- For fluorochrome spectra and suitable instrument settings, please refer to our Multicolor Flow Cytometry web page at www.bdbiosciences.com/colors.
- Brilliant Violet™ 510 is a trademark of Sirigen.